Walker shirtfronts Mitchell, comes off worse, fox footy wanting Mitch rubbed out

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jeez these Hawthorn supporters are embarrassing.

Gloating after your player gets cleared for raising a knee. Intentional or not, there's nothing to parade about.

Move on flogs.

Gloating? There are still peeps on here moaning that he should have been suspended. It's called a discussion. If you can't deal with it, you probably shouldn't be on bigfooty.

Jeez these Hawthorn supporters are embarrassing.

Gloating after your player gets cleared for raising a knee. Intentional or not, there's nothing to parade about.

Move on flogs.
You're aware you're on a discussion forum right? Talking about these things is the whole point of this place.

Gee.....there are some total flog bags on BF these days. Not even sure why I bother reading this tripe.....more agendas than Tony Abbott.

How anyone can say that was deliberate is beyond me.......but I guess you only see what you want to see.

Was listening to Andrew Jarman on Adelaide TripeM on the way home tonight, and he was calling for Mitchell to get at least a week. How about Jarman just worry about how his club performs instead of looking for someone to blame. People like Jarman on their media soapbox epitomise the Crows hard done by mentality and looking for someone else to blame. The world owes them something and Jarman is the chief cheerleader for this poor us club.
If it's not going their way, no matter how stupid the claim, then the world owes them something. Perhaps if they put their head down and got on with the job instead of soaking *cough Tex cough* about it, they might not be such a mediocre club. Andrew Jarman.......you're a tool.

I think I have been living in this piss ant town for to long......somebody save me

Gee.....there are some total flog bags on BF these days. Not even sure why I bother reading this tripe.....more agendas than Tony Abbott.

How anyone can say that was deliberate is beyond me.......but I guess you only see what you want to see.

Was listening to Andrew Jarman on Adelaide TripeM on the way home tonight, and he was calling for Mitchell to get at least a week. How about Jarman just worry about how his club performs instead of looking for someone to blame. People like Jarman on their media soapbox epitomise the Crows hard done by mentality and looking for someone else to blame. The world owes them something and Jarman is the chief cheerleader for this poor us club.
If it's not going their way, no matter how stupid the claim, then the world owes them something. Perhaps if they put their head down and got on with the job instead of soaking *cough Tex cough* about it, they might not be such a mediocre club. Andrew Jarman.......you're a tool.

I think I have been living in this piss ant town for to long......somebody save me

Im surprised hes such a lapdog to the crows when they used him as bait to get his brother in a crows jumper....then delisted him

Total fluck by the way

Was listening to Andrew Jarman on Adelaide TripeM on the way home tonight, and he was calling for Mitchell to get at least a week.

He would say that though, it's what his listeners want to hear.

There's no way anyone would agree that a player from their own team should be suspended for the same thing.

Gloating? There are still peeps on here moaning that he should have been suspended. It's called a discussion. If you can't deal with it, you probably shouldn't be on bigfooty.
You're aware you're on a discussion forum right? Talking about these things is the whole point of this place.
s**t! This is a discussion on an internet forum?!

Ahh right, deleting account now.

Biased points of view are so great, and also so hypocritical. It's the 'boy who cried wolf' kind of stuff.

Can't wait for a Hawthorn player to be taken out off the ball and the MRP doing SFA about it.

Biased points of view are so great, and also so hypocritical. It's the 'boy who cried wolf' kind of stuff.

Can't wait for a Hawthorn player to be taken out off the ball and the MRP doing SFA about it.

Happens all the time sport. To every team. Just doesn't seem to be so much hysteria about it.

Happens all the time sport. To every team. Just doesn't seem to be so much hysteria about it.
That's completely right, because with Hawthorn there's the whole 'us against them' mentality isn't there?

Well done Jono "big blokes need to be able to smash into little blokes without worrying about getting a corky" Brown

Finishe the show saying a brisbane plyer should have smashed into dalhaus when he sneaked into play off the bench

No agendas here, move on

Last point happens all the time. Even the umpires are doing it now

Yeah sure, why not? If your team was relevant, folks might be against you too. :D
Relevant? Lol, this isn't about North mate. It's about you hypocritical and gutless Hawthorn supporters.

Hey btw, what happened to deleting your account? That is probably the only coherent thought you've had.
Oh, welcome to the internet! This is an internet forum by the way, where sarcasm may be used in jest by some users. You must be new around here?

It's ok, you start to understand coherency when you get your training wheels off! Until you understand the concept of sarcasm, it'll be training wheels forever buddy!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ahh yesss, what an absolute classic! :)

Is it just me , or has this thread become a gathering place for the fans of soft teams that allowed Hawthorn to score heavily against them after wilting under a bit of physical pressure? I seem to remember similar hand wringing after we beat your mob by 10 goals. At least Sydney fans had the dignity not to whinge about their capitulation in the GF last year after a few hard tackles were laid in the first quarter.

Last edited:
Jono Brown surprised me when he said Mitchell deserved a penalty.
I hate hawthorn and think Mitchell is a grub and believe it was deliberate but I also believe no suspension is warranted.
Protected himself and Walker should lay a real shepherd not a half hearted one.

Of course if this was Hawthorn on the receiving end, every single fan of theirs would be calling for a suspension.

This thread is starting to look like a gathering place for the fans of teams that capitulated after not handling their opponent's physical presence.

Is it just me , or has this thread become a gathering place for the fans of soft teams that allowed Hawthorn to score heavily against them after wilting under a bit of physical pressure? I seem to remember similar hand wringing after we beat your mob by 10 goals. At least Sydney fans had the dignity not to whinge about their capitulation in the GF last year after a few hard tackles were laid in the first quarter.
Hahahahahaha that's exactly why I'm here!!!!!!

You idiots are all the same, wayyyy too easy.

Actually, Sydney supporters were very thrilled with last years grand final loss. They didn't have anything negative to say on BigFooty, not one swear word used, no blaming, just gracious defeat. And where there are gracious losers, there are ungracious winners, which I may have experienced.

Pretty obvious that those who want him rubbed out think he deliberately used his knee.
Didn't look deliberate to me.
It wasn't deliberate whatsoever, however, Mitchell's past has done him no favors in terms of people's perception as to what happened.

Hahahahahaha that's exactly why I'm here!!!!!!

I admire your honesty, but not your team's soft underbelly.

Actually, Sydney supporters were very thrilled with last years grand final loss. They didn't have anything negative to say on BigFooty, not one swear word used, no blaming, just gracious defeat.

:) They were of course irate. But unlike the soft fans from Adelaide and North Melbourne, they blamed their players for the weak display, rather than making up fairy tales about the the big bad wolf. The mewling heard from club figures at Adelaide during the week suggests the clubs are buying into this nonsense as much as their fans. Good. I look forward to further tears as the year progresses.

I admire your honesty, but not your team's soft underbelly.
Yeah true that, the soft underbelly compared to the Hawthorn "Hells Angels" Hawks, rocking up to training and games on 500g of coca-cola cement and being the toughest blokes on the field, doing tough bloke things like kidney punches, elbows to the head and round arms to defenseless opponents. Whilst I don't like the soft underbelly and North, it's better than the illegal underbelly at Hawthorn which supports inflated egos such as Josh Gibson and Brian Lake.

:) They were of course irate. But unlike the soft fans from Adelaide and North Melbourne, they blamed their players for the weak display, rather than making up fairy tales about the the big bad wolf. The mewling heard from club figures at Adelaide during the week suggests the clubs are buying into this nonsense as much as their fans. Good. I look forward to further tears as the year progresses.
Lol, soft fans. We had a right to be upset about what happened in our match. Sure, you dominated the whole game and congratulations for that, we were outcoached and outplayed. But do you think it's ok to hit someone in the head when they aren't looking? You think it's ok to elbow people in the face? If you were a wise man, you'd realize these actions have drastic ramifications in junior football and kids who admire their 'heroes'. Imagine if your son got this treatment and you were unhappy about it and you were labelled soft.

If only every club in the AFL could be as tough as Hawthorn and it's supporters, truly heroic and something to be admired by all.

If only every club in the AFL could be as tough as Hawthorn and it's supporters, truly heroic and something to be admired by all.

The best part of your post by far. The rest of it seemed to be a giant whinge about Lewis accidentally catching one of your player's high during a spoiling attempt, but honestly I drifted off half way through so I couldn't be sure - must have been the violin playing softly in the background.

The best part of your post by far. The rest of it seemed to be a giant whinge about Lewis accidentally catching one of your player's high during a spoiling attempt, but honestly I drifted off half way through so I couldn't be sure - must have been the violin playing softly in the background.
Hahahaha Jesus Christ, you've got some serious Essendon supporter syndrome. #standbylewis #freelewis #lewisisahero

Violins aren't playing mate, that'd be the death metal that you Hawthorn hard ****s listen to.

Hahahaha Jesus Christ, you've got some serious Essendon supporter syndrome. #standbylewis #freelewis #lewisisahero

You forgot #savelewisfromhairloss

Violins aren't playing mate, that'd be the death metal that you Hawthorn hard ****s listen to.

At least that one raised a chuckle, but alas we prefer Beethoven at Hawthorn, we crank it up while giving the players the treatment that turns them into such bullies before they run out onto the ground. Here is a snippet from one of our previously secret training videos (unearthed by Garry Lyon):
Clockwork'71.jpg

Poor Walker never had had a chance when he ran straight at Sam's knee.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back