Walker shirtfronts Mitchell, comes off worse, fox footy wanting Mitch rubbed out

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nah I'm here defending your blokes deliberate knee.
One thing we know about our sets of fans, is Cats fans use both eyes, unlike you Hawthorn hypocrites.

If that comment came from anyone but you, I'd buy it. Your hatred of the Hawks is very very very well documented

If that comment came from anyone but you, I'd buy it. Your hatred of the Hawks is very very very well documented

It's because I can't stand hypocrites, which is the Hawthorn way.
The MRP threads are ridiculous with your lot.
I just call things as I see it, I defended Hawk fans when originally you were labelled racists, Gunston is underrated and now I'm saying good on Mitchell for the knee, he is a smart version of Johnson really.

Yeah true that, the soft underbelly compared to the Hawthorn "Hells Angels" Hawks, rocking up to training and games on 500g of coca-cola cement and being the toughest blokes on the field, doing tough bloke things like kidney punches, elbows to the head and round arms to defenseless opponents. Whilst I don't like the soft underbelly and North, it's better than the illegal underbelly at Hawthorn which supports inflated egos such as Josh Gibson and Brian Lake.

Lol, soft fans. We had a right to be upset about what happened in our match. Sure, you dominated the whole game and congratulations for that, we were outcoached and outplayed. But do you think it's ok to hit someone in the head when they aren't looking? You think it's ok to elbow people in the face? If you were a wise man, you'd realize these actions have drastic ramifications in junior football and kids who admire their 'heroes'. Imagine if your son got this treatment and you were unhappy about it and you were labelled soft.

If only every club in the AFL could be as tough as Hawthorn and it's supporters, truly heroic and something to be admired by all.

So I take you you vented your outrage of Firrito's donkeys punch on Franklin last week? Can't go punching people in the back of the head when they're not looking and all.

Nah I'm here defending your blokes deliberate knee.
One thing we know about our sets of fans, is Cats fans use both eyes, unlike you Hawthorn hypocrites.

Hahahaha....

57183552.jpg

So I take you you vented your outrage of Firrito's donkeys punch on Franklin last week? Can't go punching people in the back of the head when they're not looking and all.
Hahahahaha huge difference between Firrito's and Lewis' mate.

It's hilarious you're even making a link to it :$:$

Might want to take your own advice mate
Am I a Hawthorn supporter gloating about Mitchell being cleared?

Ahh yeah, you're completely right. I've said there was no intention at all, multiple times and that it would be a farce if he got suspended for it.

Oh and where do I buy a Hawthorn membership??? :drunk:

Hahahahaha huge difference between Firrito's and Lewis' mate.

It's hilarious you're even making a link to it :$:$

Am I a Hawthorn supporter gloating about Mitchell being cleared?

Ahh yeah, you're completely right. I've said there was no intention at all, multiple times and that it would be a farce if he got suspended for it.

Oh and where do I buy a Hawthorn membership??? :drunk:
So you're sayijg its ok to punch someone in the back of the head as long as it's below a level of force, deemed by you?
Ha ha
Get over yourself you flog

So you're sayijg its ok to punch someone in the back of the head as long as it's below a level of force, deemed by you?
Ha ha
Get over yourself you flog
hahahaha yeah that's exactly what I'm saying... :drunk:

It's not ok to punch anyone in the back of the head, however the level of force comes into play with the MRP.

Hence why Firrito was given a fine, because he didn't try to knock Franklin the **** out.

But Lewis' was an ear tickle wasn't it?

Get over myself? Sounds like you're still bitter about Lewis' suspension :cry:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

thread is so funny

poor little tex, running in to big strong dirty sniper mitchells knee like that.....you can clearly see sammy was out to get him right in the hip and cork him good and proper

unbeleiveable really....

And you sound completely over the 10 goal pounding Lewis and his fellow bullies dealt out to your team.
Well, a loss to Collingwood due to choking a huge lead took my mind off it tbh :cry:

I'm still perplexed that there are actually members of society who watch football, who probably have for years and maybe even played the game themselves, who wanted Mitchell to be penalised for having the audacity to lift his knee and protect himself from the oncoming crunch.

Then I remember the world is full of deadshits and a 500 mile wide asteroid really can't come quick enough.

I'm still perplexed that there are actually members of society who watch football, who probably have for years and maybe even played the game themselves, who wanted Mitchell to be penalised for having the audacity to lift his knee and protect himself from the oncoming crunch.

Then I remember the world is full of deadshits and a 500 mile wide asteroid really can't come quick enough.

Spare us the hyperbole. I don't care if he was penalised or not, but the OP belongs in the Bay.

Why don't all AFL players shepherd, or be shepherded, with their knees up? Why doesn't every player who gets tackled knee the oncoming tackler? Why don't blokes tackle with their knees?

They don't because they know it's stupid and dangerous. You're kidding yourself if you don't think there's 100 opportunities for this to occur every game, and yet Mitchell is the only one who makes a habit of it.

Spare us the hyperbole. I don't care if he was penalised or not, but the OP belongs in the Bay.

Why don't all AFL players shepherd, or be shepherded, with their knees up? Why doesn't every player who gets tackled knee the oncoming tackler? Why don't blokes tackle with their knees?

They don't because they know it's stupid and dangerous. You're kidding yourself if you don't think there's 100 opportunities for this to occur every game, and yet Mitchell is the only one who makes a habit of it.
Sucked in to anyone stupid enough to try and shepherd him then if he's so prolific at kneeing people.

Truly amazing effort that he's played more than 250 games and yet he's never been suspended for kneeing, even though he's "made a habit of it".

And you want me to stop the hyperbole?

Anyway, yes, I've seen plenty of blokes raise their knees when about to be crunched during my time playing footy, and I have never seen people carry on about it like these morons in the media have.

P.s I genuinely despise a fair portion of the human race, so I was speaking from the heart. No hyperbole.

Sucked in to anyone stupid enough to try and shepherd him then if he's so prolific at kneeing people.

Yeah, that's not how it works.

Truly amazing effort that he's played more than 250 games and yet he's never been suspended for kneeing, even though he's "made a habit of it".

And you want me to stop the hyperbole?

Had a clear crack at Scott Thompson of North, I think it was last year? Luckily didn't cause much damage.

Anyway, yes, I've seen plenty of blokes raise their knees when about to be crunched during my time playing footy, and I have never seen people carry on about it like these morons in the media have.

Not sure that's a fair comparison.

P.s I genuinely despise a fair portion of the human race, so I was speaking from the heart. No hyperbole.

Haha, fair enough.

Does anyone understand what a reflex is?

If you catch a person out the corner of your eye, you automatically raise an arm and leg
It happens all the time, even in footy
The only difference being Mitchell was in motion, meaning he could not turn his body at the same time

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back