Remove this Banner Ad

Jul 17, 2005
Hobart Hurricanes Central
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Sydney Thunder, Freo, GWS, Canes
Hi

Im looking for a copy of the Ansett Cup group 3 clash Between Brisbane and Adelaide in Wellington

if anyone has this please let me know, id love a copy, happy to pay or trade

cheers
Steve

Jul 17, 2005
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
gee you keen, been looking for 2 years. what is so special about that game or do you have copies of all of the crows games and this one is missing?
The latter, I only need a handful, that and I have two mates who are mad Brisbane supporters who also want a copy so that makes 4 of us. I contacted the Stadium but no such luck, Ill have to try the AFC again or your club officials or channel 7 to see if they have it, the two Brisbane supporters I know only need 4 preseason games to have all games of the merger era, this being one of them

M Malice

Hall of Famer
Aug 31, 2015
By the Gabba.
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
Valleys. Chelsea.
The latter, I only need a handful, that and I have two mates who are mad Brisbane supporters who also want a copy so that makes 4 of us. I contacted the Stadium but no such luck, Ill have to try the AFC again or your club officials or channel 7 to see if they have it, the two Brisbane supporters I know only need 4 preseason games to have all games of the merger era, this being one of them
can't help you sorry, i only have a box set of our 3peat.

kudos to you though for your passion for your team.:thumbsu: good luck with the on going search.

Jul 17, 2005
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
can't help you sorry, i only have a box set of our 3peat.

kudos to you though for your passion for your team.:thumbsu: good luck with the on going search.
Cheers mate, hopefully one day it will pop up, if it does Ill let you know, send you a copy or put it on YouTube, then we will see if it was worth it :thumbsu:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back