WANTED Adelaide Footage

Remove this Banner Ad

Jul 17, 2005
Hobart Hurricanes Central
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Sydney Thunder, Freo, GWS, Canes
As some of you know I collect Adelaide Crows games, im down in Tassie so I cant pick up much at garage sales so I occasionally post on here. I have around 90% of all games played (excluding practice matches)

If anyone has any of the following games please contact me, Im happy to trade or buy off you, I have tried the net, the club, Name a Game and the AFL, Fox and 7 for these but I have no such luck.

I need the following home and away:
1994 - Round 16 Carlton vs Adelaide
1994 - Round 18 Adelaide vs Sydney
1994 - Round 20 Footscray vs Adelaide
1995 - Round 2 Brisbane vs Adelaide
1995 - Round 10 Geelong vs Adelaide
1995 - Round 18 Adeliade vs St. Kilda
1998 - Round 8 Adelaide vs Richmond
1999 - Round 21 Port Adelaide vs Adelaide
2000 - Round 1 Adelaide vs Western Bulldogs
2000 - Round 8 Adelaide vs St. Kilda
2000 - Round 17 Adelaide vs Collingwood
2000 - Round 18 Geelong vs Adelaide
2001 - Round 14 Adelaide vs West Coast

I also need the following Pre Season games
1994 Fosters Cup Adelaide vs Collingwood
1995 Ansett Cup Adelaide vs Geelong
1996 Ansett Cup Adelaide vs Melbourne
1996 Ansett Cup St. Kilda vs Adelaide
1997 Ansett Cup Adelaide vs Collingwood
1997 Ansett Cup Geelong vs Adelaide
1998 Ansett Cup Adelaide vs Richmond
1999 Ansett Cup Port Adelaide vs Adelaide
2000 Ansett Cup Melbourne vs Adelaide
2000 Ansett Cup Adelaide vs Geelong
2000 Ansett Cup St. Kilda vs Adelaide
2001 Ansett Cup Adelaide vs Brisbane
2001 Ansett Cup Carlton vs Adelaide
2001 Ansett Cup Western Bulldogs vs Adelaide

I also need all practice matches

If anyone has any of these or collects Adelaide games please contact me, I am always looking to update the quality of my other games

Cheers
Steve

As some of you know I collect Adelaide Crows games, im down in Tassie so I cant pick up much at garage sales so I occasionally post on here. I have around 90% of all games played (excluding practice matches)

Im curious do you have the trial game that the Crows played the Bears at? I think it was at a resort?

Do you have the very first game the Crows played unofficially as well? I would love to see a youtube clip of that.

I had around 60 games on VHS from 2001 to 2008. Finally offloaded them to a charity shop a couple of years ago. If you ever find yourself at the West Brunswick Uniting Church Shop in Melbourne, I'm sure no one would have bought them! (Despite my beautiful colour spine tabs).
I did have adl v carl from 2001 preseason, sorry.

Im curious do you have the trial game that the Crows played the Bears at? I think it was at a resort?
Coolum. Remember that game

I had around 60 games on VHS from 2001 to 2008. Finally offloaded them to a charity shop a couple of years ago. If you ever find yourself at the West Brunswick Uniting Church Shop in Melbourne, I'm sure no one would have bought them! (Despite my beautiful colour spine tabs).
I did have adl v carl from 2001 preseason, sorry.
you cant remember the exact address? Im going to phone them n see, im heading there in 3 weeks for a concert and may be able to pick some up if they have any

you cant remember the exact address? Im going to phone them n see, im heading there in 3 weeks for a concert and may be able to pick some up if they have any

They may have just chucked them in the bin as they wouldn't be allowed to sell them unless they are genuine copies...?

They may have just chucked them in the bin as they wouldn't be allowed to sell them unless they are genuine copies...?
not sure, I swear i have seen Salvos and tip shops sell unmarked cassettes here in Hobart, always worth trying tho, Ill email a few op shops in Melbourne and SA see what they have

If anyone has any of the following games please contact me, Im happy to trade or buy off you, I have tried the net, the club, Name a Game and the AFL, Fox and 7 for these but I have no such luck.

I need the following home and away:
1994 - Round 16 Carlton vs Adelaide
1994 - Round 18 Adelaide vs Sydney
1994 - Round 20 Footscray vs Adelaide
1995 - Round 2 Brisbane vs Adelaide
1995 - Round 10 Geelong vs Adelaide
1995 - Round 18 Adeliade vs St. Kilda
1998 - Round 8 Adelaide vs Richmond
1999 - Round 21 Port Adelaide vs Adelaide
2000 - Round 1 Adelaide vs Western Bulldogs
2000 - Round 8 Adelaide vs St. Kilda
2000 - Round 17 Adelaide vs Collingwood
2000 - Round 18 Geelong vs Adelaide
2001 - Round 14 Adelaide vs West Coast

I also need the following Pre Season games
1994 Fosters Cup Adelaide vs Collingwood
1995 Ansett Cup Adelaide vs Geelong
1996 Ansett Cup Adelaide vs Melbourne
1996 Ansett Cup St. Kilda vs Adelaide
1997 Ansett Cup Adelaide vs Collingwood
1997 Ansett Cup Geelong vs Adelaide
1998 Ansett Cup Adelaide vs Richmond
1999 Ansett Cup Port Adelaide vs Adelaide
2000 Ansett Cup Melbourne vs Adelaide
2000 Ansett Cup Adelaide vs Geelong
2000 Ansett Cup St. Kilda vs Adelaide
2001 Ansett Cup Adelaide vs Brisbane
2001 Ansett Cup Carlton vs Adelaide
2001 Ansett Cup Western Bulldogs vs Adelaide

I also need all practice matches

If anyone has any of these or collects Adelaide games please contact me, I am always looking to update the quality of my other games

Cheers
Steve
Now dont hold this against me if i go home and cant find it but i think i have the following:
1994 Fosters Cup Adelaide vs Collingwood (Modras freaky goal on the boundary at Waverley)

i will make a note and see what i have. i did have every win and some close losses from 1991-2006... most were damaged in the shed but i managed to salvage a few classics.

i really hope name a game have a $10 special soon. i need to stock up.
ive been watchn a few of the games on youtube from the crowstricolours page. that guy is awesome. i finally got to see the carlton vs Adelaide in round 17 1991 again! i was only 7 or 8 at the time. great game

i really hope name a game have a $10 special soon. i need to stock up.
ive been watchn a few of the games on youtube from the crowstricolours page. that guy is awesome. i finally got to see the carlton vs Adelaide in round 17 1991 again! i was only 7 or 8 at the time. great game
I purchased 22 games last time, Im happy to swap if you want, I can put ur videos onto DVD, i need 27 game to have every one (13 home n away, 14 preseason)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I purchased 22 games last time, Im happy to swap if you want, I can put ur videos onto DVD, i need 27 game to have every one (13 home n away, 14 preseason)
I have found the 1994 crows vs pies fosters cup.only issue is that it was taped in long play. There are 2 other games on there. Crows v eagles and fitzroy v crows fosters cup. Can you transfer from long play recordings?

Well now I feel better about my life :)

Ha ha ... there's still time!!!

I actually have never watched the '93 Prelim and never will. I was working at Target at the time. I still remember the exact moment my heart broke, like Ralph Wiggum in the Simpsons ... as they kept updating the scores after halftime.

I was going to say I had one of the 90's Fosters Cup games ... but I just couldn't.

I have found the 1994 crows vs pies fosters cup.only issue is that it was taped in long play. There are 2 other games on there. Crows v eagles and fitzroy v crows fosters cup. Can you transfer from long play recordings?
Shouldnt be a problem, just copied 50 odd games for someone on here, sp were the ones my vcr has issues with, but I have backups that will play them as well

Ha ha ... there's still time!!!

I actually have never watched the '93 Prelim and never will. I was working at Target at the time. I still remember the exact moment my heart broke, like Ralph Wiggum in the Simpsons ... as they kept updating the scores after halftime.

I was going to say I had one of the 90's Fosters Cup games ... but I just couldn't.
I was working in Malaysia at the time and my old-man was sending over tapes ... he marked this one "amazing game" ... I responded with "You are no longer my father, don't contact me again".

Remove this Banner Ad

Back