Remove this Banner Ad

Jul 17, 2005
Hobart Hurricanes Central
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Sydney Thunder, Freo, GWS, Canes
Hi everyone,

I tried this a few months back but didnt have any luck, I am after the round 1 2000 clash between the Bulldogs and the Crows, if any one has this on video or dvd please let me know, id love to buy it or trade for it. I have tried Name a Game but its one of quite a few they have lost or damaged, in fact all 7 games im after are on their website but last time I ordered them I was asked if I wanted a refund or to pick something else as they had lost them

any help would be highly appreciated

Thanks
Kind regards
Steve

Hi everyone,

I tried this a few months back but didnt have any luck, I am after the round 1 2000 clash between the Bulldogs and the Crows, if any one has this on video or dvd please let me know, id love to buy it or trade for it. I have tried Name a Game but its one of quite a few they have lost or damaged, in fact all 7 games im after are on their website but last time I ordered them I was asked if I wanted a refund or to pick something else as they had lost them

any help would be highly appreciated

Thanks
Kind regards
Steve
it's a online link not a dvd or vhs*

cheers

their links are there to purchase the games still but even after processing the order and waiting a month i was finally told the game was unavailable
The place i get it is for free but it's a streaming system which if you want, you can record it while you play it or what ever

Remove this Banner Ad

Back