Competition Warm-up Top Wednesday: Sao Paulo FC

Remove this Banner Ad

Sao_paulo_fc.png

Welcome to Warm-up Top Wednesday 16!

The guidelines of the competition are actually rather simple and straightforward. Here they are:

1.) You must design one warm-up top (i.e. a shirt with sleeves) for the Sao Paulo using any template* you wish, and you may use any program you wish.

2.) Your designs must be completely your own - strictly no use of any artwork by others EXCEPT for use of logo(s). This means no custom Sao Paulo logos.

3.) The main colours of Sao Paulo are
Red
White
Black
Yellow

You may use whatever colours you want, but it must include at least 2 colours from the list

4.) You may submit a maximum of two entries. Each entry must only contain one warm-up top design. Shorts may be included in the design, although it is up to the discretion of the entrant. All entries must be submitted in ONE image, otherwise you will be disqualified. A plain background is encouraged (so the design is the focal point of the image).

I reserve the right to disqualify entries if I feel they do not follow these guidelines. You, of course, reserve the right to dispute this. Entries will be accepted for one week or longer and a poll will then be put up after that for 4 days. The entry with the most votes at the end of this period is deemed to be the winner and can choose the team for the next Warm-up Top Wednesday

If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask! Happy designing!

*Although you may use any template you wish, it's strongly encouraged you make your own. If you do not have a template, check out the Universal Template Thread.

Honour Roll:
Week 1: Seattle Sounders - Cory
Week 2: Pittsburgh Pirates - Craegus
Week 3: Dallas Stars - Craegus
Week 4: Harlequin FC - Craegus & Melatonii
Week 5: GAIS/Cambridge United - Essee Cross
Week 6: Your AFL Team - NM Design
Week 7: AFL Indigenous All Stars - CaNNaVo93
Week 8: Gli Azzurri - CaNNaVo93
Week 9: Manchester United - Groupie_
Week 10: Socceroos - Melatonii
Week 11: Us Hockey Team - NM Design