Warner queries South Africa swing

Remove this Banner Ad

Sep 26, 2010
Melbourne
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Newcastle Jets, Cleveland Browns
Thought it was coming. Some just cant seem to handle a loss.

And David, I know you're in a rare good patch (and you probably shouldn't be if we could catch), but please, on behalf of the neutral fraternity, just shut up. I know you all have this 'aggressive' crap sprouting from the mouths of every single Australian player, but slinging s**t and questioning our handling of the ball is ridiculous.

"We were actually questioning whether or not AB de Villiers would get the ball in his hand and with his glove wipe the rough side every ball"

Then follows it up with this jaffer.

"I think it comes down to the umpires warning both teams not to throw the ball into the wicket which you generally try and do," Warner told Sky Sports Radio. "They did it better than what we did, or more obvious than what we did.

Right, so it's only wrong, if the other side does it better than you. David Warner everybody!

http://www.espncricinfo.com/south-africa-v-australia-2013-14/content/story/722643.html

Believe it or not stupid people say stupid things and Warner is a bogan. He isn't representative of the Australian team and should be the last person to speak to the media. The process function of his brain is very limited and the component to speak and express things intelligently doesn't exist.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What an idiot. Keep your mouth shut, you moron.

David Warner ✔@davidwarner31
Just to clear the air, listen to the interview properly and hear what was said. We were outplayed and they bowled and battered better.
I agree with Warner, we certainly do make better fish and chips than South Africans.

Thought it was coming. Some just cant seem to handle a loss.

And David, I know you're in a rare good patch (and you probably shouldn't be if we could catch), but please, on behalf of the neutral fraternity, just shut up. I know you all have this 'aggressive' crap sprouting from the mouths of every single Australian player, but slinging s**t and questioning our handling of the ball is ridiculous.

Then follows it up with this jaffer.

Right, so it's only wrong, if the other side does it better than you. David Warner everybody!

http://www.espncricinfo.com/south-africa-v-australia-2013-14/content/story/722643.html
Yes, neutral.

Everyone knows Warner's IQ hovers around his average, there's no glory in mocking him.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back