warrnambool district football league

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
sorry but never betted on footy and i dont think ill start now.........i really dont care who wins but cant believe how much people bite when i say what i think.....and thats all im doing

My willingness to have a wager was simply a way of seeing if you would back up anything you have said but it seems thats not the case. I dont feel the need to bite at what you say because as you put it it is your opinion regardless of how anyone else see's it. I guess what most people on here will see though is your reluctance to stand by anything you have said previously about timboons chances of winning. In the end i guess you have just been full of s%*t but hey thats your choice too. Best of luck to both teams and will be nice to see a country club take home the cup.[/quote]

hey i stand by everything i say here and i dont need to have a bet to back anything up!! Timboon just cant play the big oval like the reid and i will think they'll run out of puff like they seem to do when it counts..thats all. Too many power players to take charge in the clinches and 1 on 1 seem too strong.....is that ok?....Now i suppose someone will think im wrong but i dont give a f*&k. I dont necessarily agree what people may say but i accept it, so it should work the other way around too!! If Timboon do win i have no comeback i admit that...lets hope they are not smelling it at half time like they did last year! How stupidly funny was that?........bring it on

hey i stand by everything i say here and i dont need to have a bet to back anything up!! Timboon just cant play the big oval like the reid and i will think they'll run out of puff like they seem to do when it counts..thats all. Too many power players to take charge in the clinches and 1 on 1 seem too strong.....is that ok?....Now i suppose someone will think im wrong but i dont give a f*&k. I dont necessarily agree what people may say but i accept it, so it should work the other way around too!! If Timboon do win i have no comeback i admit that...lets hope they are not smelling it at half time like they did last year! How stupidly funny was that?........bring it on[/quote]

Smelling it? Perhaps if you had ever played decent footy you would understand that a coachs job is to inspire and promote self confidence in his players! i'd bet that if you asked matho he wouldnt regret saying that and that after today redemption would be so sweet! I wonder MICK if for the next 12 months youll harp on about the Power boys saying at 3qtr time "your chokers...we've got this game in the bag" Perhaps now we can move past your pathetic and pitiful hatred of a club you seem to know nothing about because they are the best in the league and have earned the right to be called that. Commiserations to the Power boys but congratulations to Timboon, tonight their drinking from a Cup that some thought theyd never see and wearing medals that they have deserve.

AND YOU CAN TAKE THAT TO THE BANK

Congratulations Timboon. A fantastic game all day. Could have gone any direction, right to the end.

I guess they can play the Reid after all. ;)

hey i stand by everything i say here and i dont need to have a bet to back anything up!! Timboon just cant play the big oval like the reid and i will think they'll run out of puff like they seem to do when it counts..thats all. Too many power players to take charge in the clinches and 1 on 1 seem too strong.....is that ok?....Now i suppose someone will think im wrong but i dont give a f*&k. I dont necessarily agree what people may say but i accept it, so it should work the other way around too!! If Timboon do win i have no comeback i admit that...lets hope they are not smelling it at half time like they did last year! How stupidly funny was that?........bring it on

Smelling it? Perhaps if you had ever played decent footy you would understand that a coachs job is to inspire and promote self confidence in his players! i'd bet that if you asked matho he wouldnt regret saying that and that after today redemption would be so sweet! I wonder MICK if for the next 12 months youll harp on about the Power boys saying at 3qtr time "your chokers...we've got this game in the bag" Perhaps now we can move past your pathetic and pitiful hatred of a club you seem to know nothing about because they are the best in the league and have earned the right to be called that. Commiserations to the Power boys but congratulations to Timboon, tonight their drinking from a Cup that some thought theyd never see and wearing medals that they have deserve.

AND YOU CAN TAKE THAT TO THE BANK[/quote]
well dicknose i have played in a winning granny in this league so i know all about it...so i dont need u to tell me how to go about things....just get over the fact that i have opinions..like you. i was talking to matho before and after the game and wished him well...hes done well. Cant anyone accept that all clubs have knockers whether they win the flag or not??? by the way it was such a good day weather wise i found it a bit warm being on the ground all during the game!!!! If timboon can hang on to these blokes ill jump on the bandwagon too!!!

For anyone interested. Timboon had their votecount today.

Timboons B & F was:

Kyall Timms on 113 votes

from

Andy Rylance on 111 votes.

For anyone interested. Timboon had their votecount today.

Timboons B & F was:

Kyall Timms on 113 votes

from

Andy Rylance on 111 votes.

Well done to Tmboon, they've worked hard all year and despite my thoughts about Matheson he needs to be congratulated on winning the flag.

I would have thought Timms was a surprise for their B&F. I have seen about 6 games this year and thought Rylance has played exceptional footy BUT as I have said before I couldn't go past Thompson as Timboons best. Maybe people giving the votes just expect alot of him every week and he doesn't poll as well as he has previous years. The games I saw (and yes they weren't all the games_) I would have Thompson followed by Rylance.

Also, the previous post is interesting, can anyone pin who he really is??

the rumor has it that south rovers r throwing alot of money at ballarat young guns . . . . and will hav a good side next yr! a knew ruckman that is more dominant than clint waggstaff

the rumor has it that south rovers r throwing alot of money at ballarat young guns . . . . and will hav a good side next yr! a knew ruckman that is more dominant than clint waggstaff

Seems sad that they have to rely upon players they buy to produce success.

Also, the previous post is interesting, can anyone pin who he really is??[/quote]

His words seem to imply that he must be an umpire as i doubt he was playing for kolora lol.

Would be a shame if he was with a grudge like that towards timboon. Makes timboons victory all the more sweeter. Well deserved Timboon.

anyone got any trades for next season? ive got Craig Blackmore from north back to Pamure, Brad McCosh from Port to Dennington along with maybe Matty Monk, and Ben Parkinson from W'bool to Dennington

(Log in to remove this ad.)

wrong...but it doesnt matter now............go demons[/quote]

Sorry magpie mick no room on the band wagon for you!!!!!! find your own team timboon dont want u i would think

anyone got any trades for next season? ive got Craig Blackmore from north back to Pamure, Brad McCosh from Port to Dennington along with maybe Matty Monk, and Ben Parkinson from W'bool to Dennington

Beard to either step down or be sacked from the Power (dont agree with it just what i heard) and one of camperdowns joint coaches a shoe in for the job rumour has it (not sure which).

Foster from Koroit to coach Allansford...?

Rovers would go close to the salary cap (if there is one lol) from the volume of money they have apparently been offering...

Big losses from Panmure will be difficult to replace and costly, heard theyll lose Little, Ellerton, Schrama, Wickenton, couple i didnt know and maybe both heffernans...

foster to rovers.....walters from port to rovers...matty monk and matt stewart to dennington............before you clowns start being smartarses they are only rumours so settle down!!

as a rovers person you can all put the rumors to rest because thats exactly what they are. the andrew foster rumor was started by a few blokes playing a joke on bowy. none of the other rumors are true either.

and to the blokes saying we have to buy players for success, id say 75% of them played there juniors at the club

Beard to either step down or be sacked from the Power (dont agree with it just what i heard) and one of camperdowns joint coaches a shoe in for the job rumour has it (not sure which).

can tell ya now neither of the camperdown coaches will coach power next season!!

Nah thats a bit silly mate.
james gellie probably wouldnt consider the power. and if was to coach anywhere id say itd be at his home club in the MDFl.
camperdown finished 5th in the hampden. and would beat any wdfnl team ive seen all year.

james gellie probably wouldnt consider the power. and if was to coach anywhere id say itd be at his home club in the MDFl.
camperdown finished 5th in the hampden. and would beat any wdfnl team ive seen all year.

That is a fair point, however i do feel that the top 4 teams in WDFNL this year could of easily matched it with half the hampden league this year.

Timboon and the power would both beat or be very competive or beat the bottom four hampden sides.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back