Multiplat Watch_Dogs

Remove this Banner Ad

The cynic in me thinks that this was delayed because of GTAV.

Right idea, wrong game.

LwmBILE.jpg

That was a legit marketing campaign?

Maybe they changed it to an '8 months is enough time in Los Santos' campaign.

jk9i8j.jpg

I thought it was obvious that 2 months in Los Santos WASN'T enough..... :thumbsu:

Trying to pump up next years' financial statement. They mustn't have much else coming out - well products that the company believes in.

This was a launch game for me. Looking for another PS4 launch game - have NBA 2k14 and Madden.. Which non-sports game should I pick?

They have some big games coming out at the end of next year on next gen, you just haven't heard what they are yet

They have some big games coming out at the end of next year on next gen, you just haven't heard what they are yet

E3 next year will be jizz worthy.

Sony & Microsoft will pull out all of their big gun IPs.

You would imagine Microsoft will be dropping Halo, Gears & Black Isle Studios project.

Sony will probably have something from Naughty Dog, SSM & Media Molecule.

Glenno23

What are the odds (roughly) that stores won't sell out of PS4's on release? I haven't pre-ordered or anything but might get one a bit after release/around Xmas. Will there be some available or no idea?

No dice

They are gone until 2014 (for EB) If you haven't ordered already, we can't get you one this year

Best we can do is you put down $10 (normally $50 on a console) and place you in line. If you source one from elsewhere, you can get your $10 back

No dice

They are gone until 2014 (for EB) If you haven't ordered already, we can't get you one this year

Best we can do is you put down $10 (normally $50 on a console) and place you in line. If you source one from elsewhere, you can get your $10 back
Guessing you know nothing about JB? (That's probably where I'd buy it from).

I don't mind not having it immediately, still got GTA to tide me over, and FIFA. Selling my PS3 to my mate so I'm not exactly losing value on that either.

Guessing you know nothing about JB? (That's probably where I'd buy it from).

I don't mind not having it immediately, still got GTA to tide me over, and FIFA. Selling my PS3 to my mate so I'm not exactly losing value on that either.

Pretty sure they're all gone too, but of course don't quote me on that. Best to give them a call

Pretty sure they're all gone too, but of course don't quote me on that. Best to give them a call

I will quote you on that.

Oh, I've heard plenty of the games to be released in 2014. A lot that will be interesting. I just want something non-sports to play at launch as well as NBA and NFL games.

Bought a new television a little over a month ago from JB. Got chatting to the guys about next gen (#1 reason for buying new TV was for the new console) I can confirm that this is true. They said they're out about as long as EB is and that best bet at this point would be DSE or even better the Sony Centre.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Excellent, will be picking this up day 1 I think

Game isn't looking too flash... NeoGAF posters believe this is gif is footage from 2012 vs footage from 2014 (PS4)

The game has taken a considerble step backwards. It honestly looks like PS3 vs PS4 graphics but people are saying it's current gen captures.

iboqqHgyy5tOsD.gif

This still doesn't impress me much. Since it's been almost 2 years since the last time I said that in this thread, I wont take that as a good sign.

This still doesn't impress me much. Since it's been almost 2 years since the last time I said that in this thread, I wont take that as a good sign.

The game is less impressive now than it was 2 years ago.

It looks a s**t load worse and has seemingly been caught up by them having a concept that was over the developers capabilities.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back