Watched Threads

Remove this Banner Ad

The 'watched threads' item is an item on the 'Forums' menu. If you go to another place, like a club site, the 'clubs menu' comes into focus and its items gets diplayed. You can still get to 'watch threads' by moving the mouse over 'forums', which will cuase a drop down list to be displayed.

The 'watched threads' item is an item on the 'Forums' menu. If you go to another place, like a club site, the 'clubs menu' comes into focus and its items gets diplayed. You can still get to 'watch threads' by moving the mouse over 'forums', which will cuase a drop down list to be displayed.

Cheers but one step too many

I see - it's not the option to Watch This Thread, it's the Watched Threads option.

Mouse over "Forums" menu option:

View attachment 82454
Yep get that option but on my phone its not that simple. I love the simple click on watched threads option. Should b available on all pages if it can be

Yep get that option but on my phone its not that simple. I love the simple click on watched threads option. Should b available on all pages if it can be
Are you on the desktop site on your phone?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Which menu? The pop-out menu?
The old menu used to expand, like with the little arrow on the Australian Football main heading for example. Instead of that we now have to load a new page. It also used to go to the top of the list, so you had easy access to all your subbed forums, it is now down the bottom.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back