Watson Out For Season

Remove this Banner Ad

doubt sole reason is shoulder but prob right call given head doesn't seem in right place
Comes on th back of comments of I'm not enjoying It

It's tank time

They would be tester of sending everyone for off season surgery now ....and tank to get a high pick

They've been rag dolled by everyone so winning the spoon is no big deal

Comes on th back of comments of I'm not enjoying It

It's tank time

They would be tester of sending everyone for off season surgery now ....and tank to get a high pick

They've been rag dolled by everyone so winning the spoon is no big deal

unsure

If Bombers had any courage and sacked their lame duck coach wouldn't be surprised if miracuously resurfaced end of season for some cameo appearances.

More to it than meets the eye never injured his shoulder. Well not for eight weeks anyway.. eight week shoulder injury is a disocation... Daisy Thomas was the one with the shoulder injury maybe Hird wants him as well?

Quick question- Do doctors have to report to the afl and confirm that a player is legitimately injured? If not, it could very well be that Jobe is getting a much needed rest masked by his shoulder injury. I still think hes past it regardless of the WADA-ASADA crap

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He didn't look right on the weekend but never thought it was a shoulder injury. Could also be a build up over the last 3 years and just needs a decent break before attacking preseason. Club should send him to overseas somewhere to just get out of the AFL environment.
I hear Switzerland is nice this time of year. ;)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back