Watson to Hird: Don't come back in 2014.

Remove this Banner Ad

Caro
Mass exodus of players - wrong
AOD9604 banned - wrong
Players don't want Hird - wrong
Onus on players (not ASADA) to demonstrate no PEDs taken - wrong
It seems that early on she benefitted from AFL leaks but so much has been wrong about EFC
She clearly has an axe to grind that goes back to Matty Knights
That you place so much store in what she says is hilarious, as will be watching how you react to the next few months :)
You may need to turn to Echol's 'mate' for the good oil Rockstar

James Hird.

"I thought it was all above board" - Wrong

"We will be in a good place when this is all finished" -Wrong

"I cant wait until everything is out" - Wrong

"Collingwoods program is not as good as ours" - Wrong

"I'm shocked to be sitting here" - Wrong

"'Im very disappointed, shocked is probably the best word." - Wrong

" If there have been goings on within our football department that are not right we want to know." - Wrong

"As a coach I take full responsibility for what happens in our footy department" - Wrong ,Wrong Wrong Jana.

''These claims are horrifying to me, and are being made by a person or people who appear determined to destroy my reputation.'' - Wrong

"As soon as this thing is over the better for everyone. This is affecting so many people's lives. It's got to the point where it's going to affect people's lives permanently and it's just got to finish. It just has to finish." - Liar = Wrong

"I have no concern for Jobe." - Correct

I think she has an axe to grind with efc over bev knight and one to grind with Hird over Matthew knights

I could be wrong on one but she is clearly obsessed and has lost objectivity and judgement and is not to be trusted
I think you are the one who is obsessed and lacks objectivity. Caro is not out to get Hird and EFC.

James Hird.

" If there have been goings on within our football department that are not right we want to know." - Wrong

"As a coach I take full responsibility for what happens in our footy department" - Wrong ,Wrong Wrong Jana.

''These claims are horrifying to me, and are being made by a person or people who appear determined to destroy my reputation.'' - Wrong

"As soon as this thing is over the better for everyone. This is affecting so many people's lives. It's got to the point where it's going to affect people's lives permanently and it's just got to finish. It just has to finish." - Liar = Wrong

4779480+_4db7c2a4be926673f539dca0cd541933.jpg

No, let me explain it, in a way you may be able to process and understand:

When bad Caro is wrong she still claims Sources tell me Caro not wrong. When Caro says more evidence to come out, then more evidence come out.
Evidence? Are you sure you are not confusing evidence with opinion and rumour?

Not simple minded, just confused by your drivel.
I'm not sure how much easier I cam put it. I am not defending nor spruiking Caroline. I am simple saying that in the past when she has started more to come then there has been more to come. The merits of her writing or the merits of her more to come are not being promoted one way or the other

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm not sure how much easier I cam put it. I am not defending nor spruiking Caroline. I am simple saying that in the past when she has started more to come then there has been more to come. The merits of her writing or the merits of her more to come are not being promoted one way or the other
Yep - true
A few weeks ago I think she may have mentioned some text messages to come and nothing happened - but that may have been a weird dream induced through lack of sleep due to refreshing the real footy website intermittently through the night
I think even bomber Thompson admitted doing that last year

Yeah actually I'm up to my armpits in financials. Apologies for reading it wrong.
Sorry - my excuse for being grumpy is that I have just spent two days in training run by a management consultant who believes that ice crystals are prettier when surrounded by positive human emotions, such as love.

Sorry - my excuse for being grumpy is that I have just spent two days in training run by a management consultant who believes that ice crystals are prettier when surrounded by positive human emotions, such as love.
Oh dear. Want to swap? :D I've deleted mine too. :thumbsu:

Yep - true
A few weeks ago I think she may have mentioned some text messages to come and nothing happened - but that may have been a weird dream induced through lack of sleep due to refreshing the real footy website intermittently through the night
I think even bomber Thompson admitted doing that last year
No she definitely did say there were more to come then... I figured they'd been sent a stern legal letter from Essendon (or Dank) lawyers and decided not to proceed.

James Hird.

Just too good! I was going to say funny but it's actually sad.

Um...Essendon three coaches since 2010. Richmond one. In fact since 2000 only one Richmond Senior Coach has not seen out his full contract.

That's true.. the tiges got their act together on that front.
Interesting: I heard a caller on the radio the other day saying Tiges fall off this year due to Leppitch (I think) leaving.
What do you reckon?

I think she has an axe to grind with efc over bev knight and one to grind with Hird over Matthew knights

I could be wrong on one but she is clearly obsessed and has lost objectivity and judgement and is not to be trusted

I don't think she is obsessed. I (and the majority of supporters) think she is clear headed, incisive, moral and expresses relatively diplomatically the outrage that has gone on at YOUR stinking club under the reign of Hird.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back