Way Grouse Weather

Remove this Banner Ad

I only did it a few times as well. Mainly up to Brisbane.
If I was going to Sydney or Adelaide or usually get a 7:30 - 8:00 flight.

I try to avoid early morning flights as much as possible.

Generally I much prefer to fly up the day before. Makes things so much more comfortable and relaxed.

I love the 6am flight. There's no one ever on them and I can always get some shut eye on the flight.

How cold was Melbourne this morning? It was fresh up here but our weather really heats up throughout the day. Been hovering just above 20c recently. Perfection.
3 degrees when I got up, climbing to a glorious 11 with hail today

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I try to avoid early morning flights as much as possible.

Generally I much prefer to fly up the day before. Makes things so much more comfortable and relaxed.
Same.
I used to convince my old employer to let me go the day before. Most times they were fine with it, particularly when I was going to Perth or NZ.

Thought it would be a great idea to tee off at 7:42 this morning. Wrong, wrong and wrong!!!

Freezing cold, arctic winds and passing sleet showers - worst golfing conditions EVER.
There's ya problem. Any self respecting retiree would not even be out of bed at that time.

Why mate?
Go for a more pleasing tee off like 11am.
Always been a morning player :thumbsu:

Afternoon tends to nearly write off the whole day whereas morning you are finished by lunch. Although these days I have plenty of time ;)

Always been a morning player :thumbsu:

Afternoon tends to nearly write off the whole day whereas morning you are finished by lunch. Although these days I have plenty of time ;)
Yeah I hear ya. But still starting that early in Canberra was a very brave move.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back