Way Grouse Weather

I burst into tears when I got to the Museum of Modern Art in New York. Standing in front of Agapanthus by Monet was too much for me.
Art just isn't something that really floats my boat. Thankfully one of your gf's goes to art galleries (and the ballet) with you.

No actually. Had a few roll a long way along the ground though

More to do with the prestige of the course and me being a Sunday league golfer at best (and that's probably being kind).
We all do that. I've barely played over the past 5 years and i've become terrible, whereas my brother has improved out of sight.

Closer. we had snow in civic & northern suburbs this afternoon.
Long sleeve weather only
Missed out on snow on the south side.:(

I recall at lunchtime mentioning that the sleet we were seeing was not far off snow. Sounds like those in northern suburbs were a little luckier.

JamisonRun40

Norm Smith Medallist
May 26, 2013
Nollamara, WA
AFL Club
Carlton
Absolutely stunning day over in the West, 26 degrees, it is t-shirt weather :).

Could one of the golf nuts start their own golf thread, so there is not endless posts about golf in the weather thread. Just saying... It would be one way that HBF and AA can increase their post numbers.

Absolutely stunning day over in the West, 26 degrees, it is t-shirt weather :).

Could one of the golf nuts start their own golf thread, so there is not endless posts about golf in the weather thread. Just saying... It would be one way that HBF and AA can increase their post numbers.
Are you suggesting HBF needs to increase his post numbers? :p:D

Back