Way Grouse Weather

Guess I'll be spending all of Saturday indoors then...

Beer sounds like a good option but surely you could pick any one of the myriad of better beers than VB.

VB is bath water.
I dont mind VB. If you want bath water try Reschs or Tooheys.

:eek:blaspheme!
I don't think Coopers do a bad beer in their whole line-up (but I guess it's all personal taste).
My fave at the moment though is Furphy. Great drop.
If you dont mind sediment at the bottom of your glass i guess Coopers is the drink for you. :oops:

Cripps 'n' Blue Bloods

Sir Cripps of Carlton House
Mar 26, 2015
Bendigo
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Melbourne Tigers, Bendigo Braves, OKC
If you dont mind sediment at the bottom of your glass i guess Coopers is the drink for you. :oops:
I assume you don't like home brew then? My sister's partner does a few mean brews - stouts, pilsners, lagers, IPAs.
The sediment doesn't bother me, just roll the bottle before opening or it can get a bit of a burnt taste when you get to the bottom.

If you are referring to XXXX, Tooheys, Coopers and Reschs then i agree.

You can add Fosters to that list as well. Complete and utter garbage.

Must say I've never heard of Resch's but I see that it is produced by CUB. Fair to say it would therefore be a worthwhile addition to the list of crap Australian beers.

Dan Murphy's here in WA sell slabs of Fosters for $39, I have grabbed a few this year and they are not bad.
I'll have to check out the local Dan Murphy that sounds like excellent value. Thanks for the tip blueboy25 :thumbsu:

Back