Waylen Manson

Remove this Banner Ad

He went into the water. The only challenge he quit on was the Trevor Hendy ironman challenge the week he was delisted.

He struggled with all the other challenges but completed them all the same.

Also his lack of skills as an orator are irrelevant. We're looking at recruiting Waylon Manson, not Nick Maxwell. All players have different strengths and weaknesses and Waylon's particular strength is that he has outrageous football talent, something our club could use a bit more of in my opinion. Even his competitors on The Recruit regularly and repeatedly referred to his amazing ability.

Also, he has obviously progressed a million miles since his appearance at the combine a few years ago. This guy is the perfect candidate for a spot on the rookie list. It may not come off, but if it does...
First week he walked in the run to the MCG and finished last. Then he voted himself out as the weakest person on the recruit. Bloke is a mess.

He would make a good coach, he'd quit before you had to sack him.
He's like you then scared of having a crack and hiding behind things like a computer screen eating pies being a fence sitter :)

How often does that happen though honestly.
What about guys like Thoolen, Stubbs, Farmer, Perham, Reilly, Carter, Hunter, Casey-Leigh?
Daniel Farmer one the stiffest blokes to play for us.
Recruited 1-2 picks after Fasolo.
First year injured demoted to rookie list.
Second year injured and cut altogether.
That's one I'll never get my head around.

How often does that happen though honestly.
What about guys like Thoolen, Stubbs, Farmer, Perham, Reilly, Carter, Hunter, Casey-Leigh?

First week he walked in the run to the MCG and finished last. Then he voted himself out as the weakest person on the recruit. Bloke is a mess.
If you havent lived in areas of australia like he has before or Experienced living with people of he's indigenous culture before i think you should shut your mouth as your looking like a fool :) ha you make us laugh

Knew his Physio and he had his reservations about him. I have enough respect for the Physio to accept his thoughts.

He seems like a selfless, unselfish person who puts others first but also just starting to come out of he's shell and has spent some time away now from wa. Don't be shocked if he has a crack and makes it.

Lmao. On The Recruit he couldn't even stand being in the St Kilda beach water. That'll be great for recovery sessions.
--------------------------
Which I think shows great sense and foresight on his part...That water is farking cold and god knows what else is floating in it...anyway doesn't sound like he is a starter but what a killer of a name... Waylen Manson...

--------------------------
Which I think shows great sense and foresight on his part...That water is farking cold and god knows what else is floating in it...anyway doesn't sound like he is a starter but what a killer of a name... Waylen Manson...

Well - Astbury from the Tigers stood on a Sting Ray so he is out for awhile;)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back