WBD 2015 Pre-Season

Remove this Banner Ad

354093-tlsgallerylandscape.jpg

Judging by the facial expressions, I wonder if Ayce cracked a height joke.

Always amazes me after years of weights and training how skinny Ayce is. He, like Grant, and I suspect Hamling will always be those thin, wiry type players who can never bulk up considerably.

Ayce - "So Joe! Did you hear about the thread by the King makers at BigFooty, dedicated to the last guy?"

Joe - "harrumph!"

Ayce -"Good luck, you're gonna need it!"

Joe - "harrumph!"

Quite the orator is our new coach.

View attachment 93328

Ayce - "So Joe! Did you hear about the thread by the King makers at BigFooty, dedicated to the last guy?"

Joe - "harrumph!"

Ayce -"Good luck, you're gonna need it!"

Joe - "harrumph!"

Quite the orator is our new coach.
Bevo face just reminds me of this
photo.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Unders? Overs is more right. He was a player with a possibly drug suspension hanging over his head, good player but not the key forward we needed.

AC: "Hi Bevo, my name's Ayce. I don't know what I'm doing here most of the time but the guys are real nice and cool and they let me run around with them."
LB: "My god you're greasy"

I like Ayce because he doesnt shave his legs

AC: "Hi Bevo, my name's Ayce. I don't know what I'm doing here most of the time but the guys are real nice and cool and they let me run around with them."
LB: "My god you're greasy"
That just ain't the body of an afl footballer. Damn man. Was really hoping he'd come back in top shape. Might need to revise my best 22.

In a way, I love it how Bev looks like a mean, angry bastard. It's time we started playing like one as well, make teams hurt when they play us. Bring back the mongrel!!
Really think Bevs gonna bring that to this team tbh, gotta good feeling about this one

"Young forward Lachie Hunter returned to pre-season in peak condition and is expected to become a regular in the AFL side, while beefed up boom teenager Marcus Bontempelli and Sam Darley have also caught the eye early."

From the article about Murph maybe getting the captaincy. Really need these 3 to step up this year, they could all be hugely important in how our season pans out IMO. We know about Bonts and Hunter also looks like he's lost a bit of puppy fat and also leading the time trials so might be in for a few more midfield minutes? We could definitely use someone with his creativity in there at the moment.

Also reckon Darley is looking in pretty good shape too, considering he came to the club pretty undeveloped. Will be 22 before next season starts and could definitely see him cementing himself in the team early.

Yea. Followed by: "less sucking up my ar$e, more getting a kick mate."
How about: "You must be new, have you found the weights room?"
My brother is new, I have been here a few years
"What's that, you have been here how long?"
5 years
"When did you find the weights room?"
I have been too injured to use it.
"Your contracts up this year, isn't it!"

Remove this Banner Ad

Back