WBD 2015 Pre-Season

Remove this Banner Ad

Watched a bit of training this morning in the wet.
Skills are still a worry for us.

On a brighter note , the chosen one has put on some serious muscle .
One thing about not getting on the grassed area , means you have spent plenty of time in the gym.
Fingers crossed , I am one of his many true believers.

Also had a chat with old Lou. He was the property steward for many many years.
An interesting guy to talk to with many stories to tell , and he dosnt hold back let me tell you.
He is up for a chat , so anybody down at training seek him out , it will be worth your while.

Watched a bit of training this morning in the wet.
Skills are still a worry for us.

On a brighter note , the chosen one has put on some serious muscle .
One thing about not getting on the grassed area , means you have spent plenty of time in the gym.
Fingers crossed , I am one of his many true believers.

Also had a chat with old Lou. He was the property steward for many many years.
An interesting guy to talk to with many stories to tell , and he dosnt hold back let me tell you.
He is up for a chat , so anybody down at training seek him out , it will be worth your while.
How did Biggs and hamling look old boy? Cheers for the report

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How did Biggs and hamling look old boy? Cheers for the report

Sorry Fronk my old mate but didn't see a lot today. Started pissing rain.
But the little I did see , Biggs looks a good mover and I am fairly bullish about him. Think he can add what we have been lacking.
He looks a very neat kick and he is a little taller than I imagined.
Have you seen him play live up there ?

I will make sure I have a good look at all the new boys next time I go and report back in a little more detail.

Sorry Beaser , I can now see the confusion .
I was actually speaking of the original chosen one , Josh Pruden
Most I am guessing thought I was talking about the new Rolls Royce ?

Who is the chosen one King Harold?
The holyest of players ever created
Won the brownlow, norm smith, raising star, coach of the year, ceo of the year, vfl best and fairest, afl best and fairest, norm gross medalist, VFL grand final winnner and afl grand final winner

Josh Prudden.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Keen to know whether Jong's skills look like they're improving. I love his courage and I think he'll be pushing old man Boyd at the selection table.

The season can't come around soon enough...Waiting to see how our back line performs under Bevo's close eye.

Does anyone know who our forward line coach is this coming season?

Looking for a list of players given permission to train with the Bulldogs. Anyone know?

The season can't come around soon enough...Waiting to see how our back line performs under Bevo's close eye.

Does anyone know who our forward line coach is this coming season?
Doesn't start until April. The longest off-season in afl history. :(

Keen for a Matt fuller update whenever anyone can get to training. This guy just can't be as bad as what he's shown. Can't be. Can he?? Nah. Interesting to see how he goes this year.

Brg heading down on wednesday so he might be able to let u know

Brg heading down on wednesday so he might be able to let u know

With Camera, please. :D

Would love to see a shot of Grant beside the goal post...see if there is any discernible difference between the two this year.

Wouldn't mind knowing whether ZCordy is a chance to play in 2015. He doesn't look all that scrawny.

With Camera, please. :D

Would love to see a shot of Grant beside the goal post...see if there is any discernible difference between the two this year.

Wouldn't mind knowing whether ZCordy is a chance to play in 2015. He doesn't look all that scrawny.

Especially considering he has got a good 3-4 weeks or so of already training and hitting the weights at the club that other draftees don't have. Has been around the club for a few years already so is familiar with the environment.

Hey all, I'm in Melbourne at the moment and felt like I should make the trip to the WO. Are they training tomorrow? Around what time do they let people in?

Hey all, I'm in Melbourne at the moment and felt like I should make the trip to the WO. Are they training tomorrow? Around what time do they let people in?
Training starts at 9am. Monday, Wednesday and Friday they have open sessions

Remove this Banner Ad

Back