Competitions WCE 2016 Fantasy Football Related Q&A

Remove this Banner Ad

hi guys, Duggan is an interesting one being a forward in supercoach this year, Is he a lock in best 22 or boarder line? Also what position do you see him playing and his scoring ability?
#1 Dogs Fan - Personally he is best 22. Given his age though 1-2 quiet games and he'll be out.

Position at this point in his career, outside reciver, "link man" (* off Masten), delivering ball into F50

Scoring prediction - 50-65 avg

Not enough to make you decent coin, given Simpkin, Wells & Anderson (Norf) are all also available.

But..but... isn't he a wing/half forward? :/

He's 193cm so no exactly short.

With Jetta on board, Duggan to push for more opportunities and Yeo to also play up the ground his chances of a wing / half forward spot are less.

He's got a better chance of the tall forward spot.

Hi guys, new to the board, sorry to intrude...

I just have a question regarding Chris Masten in Supercoach. I notice over the years he's been totally failing to establish himself as a quality player, his last 2 seasons he averaged 84 in 2014 and 88 in 2015. Has there been any sort of reason why he hasn't improved his impact on games over the years? Injury perhaps?

Would you say that his spot in the team is secure? How about the amount of midfield minutes he'll get? Thoughts?

I just have a question regarding Chris Masten in Supercoach. I notice over the years he's been totally failing to establish himself as a quality player, his last 2 seasons he averaged 84 in 2014 and 88 in 2015. Has there been any sort of reason why he hasn't improved his impact on games over the years? Injury perhaps?

Would you say that his spot in the team is secure? How about the amount of midfield minutes he'll get? Thoughts?
Depends how that Kane Lucas kid plays, I could easily see him taking Mastens spot at centre half back.

One thing to watch out for: I hear that this year champion data is looking to award extra points to players who run hard to link up from defense, so he might be a in line for a breakout fantasy year.

Hey WCE guys,
Read through your thread, seeing alot of chatter about Yeo. Question for me, SC-wise, when he runs through the midfield he can pile it on. However, at times, Simpson seemed very happy to use him as a lock down defender last season too - which makes me nervous. How much midfield time do you see him getting when you throw your recent acquisitions into the mix? (Redden and Jetta - who, for the record, will do be things for you guys I think).
Thanks guys

Hey WCE guys,
Read through your thread, seeing alot of chatter about Yeo. Question for me, SC-wise, when he runs through the midfield he can pile it on. However, at times, Simpson seemed very happy to use him as a lock down defender last season too - which makes me nervous. How much midfield time do you see him getting when you throw your recent acquisitions into the mix? (Redden and Jetta - who, for the record, will do be things for you guys I think).
Thanks guys

Yeo had to spend more time down back last year due to the injuries to Mackenzie and Brown. He also had to cover when the likes of Schofield and McGovern also got injured at various stages as well. Before this the plan was to always play him through the middle.

With Emac set to return the chances of him being needed down back this year are a lot less, so he should be freed up for the midfield.

EDIT: I wouldn't worry about the addition of Redden and Jetta either. Redden will most likely take Hutchings spot and Jetta to take Rosa's.

Hi Gribnoor This season, he will play on ball and float forward.

With Eric and Brown back, plus the emergence of Sheppingham, he'll not be required down there.

Unless injury occurs.

He'll be top 6 defender in SC, no doubt.

Yeo had to spend more time down back last year due to the injuries to Mackenzie and Brown. He also had to cover when the likes of Schofield and McGovern also got injured at various stages as well. Before this the plan was to always play him through the middle.

With Emac set to return the chances of him being needed down back this year are a lot less, so he should be freed up for the midfield.

EDIT: I wouldn't worry about the addition of Redden and Jetta either. Redden will most likely take Hutchings spot and Jetta to take Rosa's.
Hi Gribnoor This season, he will play on ball and float forward.

With Eric and Brown back, plus the emergence of Sheppingham, he'll not be required down there.

Unless injury occurs.

He'll be top 6 defender in SC, no doubt.

Cheers guys, wasn't sure how the list transitions might influence player field positions - good to hear confirmation from the faithful, I foresee a big year for him hopefully too ;)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeo will play wherever he damn well wants.

Hopefully at my place sometime. I got video games.
Please clean up this mess post haste young man.

tissues-iStock_000052117518_Medium.jpg

Remove this Banner Ad

Back