Universal Love We fly as one - 2015 tag line for the club.

Remove this Banner Ad

"Shocking comment about adult diapers" - calm down I'm not here denying the holocaust or inciting violence against women. I made a humorous analogy to reinforce the point I was making. And I think quite a few people would have had a god chuckle at it.

Why don't you take a cold shower and reflect on the fact that I don't need to have an encyclopaedic knowledge of the AFC to be a supporter, or whatever other lofty standards you want to set for legitimacy.
Godwin.

/thread.

How is claiming that the Crows need to appeal to a younger market, including by finding a less frumpy sponsor, worthy of the sin bin?

Someone has to ask the hard questions around here. Instead everyone is determined to rely on Toyota Camry, until the day Camry say 'hang on, we don't even manufacture in this state anymore, let's get out of here' and then it's Adelaide who are left high and dry. The Adelaide crows should be planning for this eventuality which I think is likely.

Get a younger sexier sponsor to jazz the place up a bit
Isnt our sponsor the Toyota Dealerships as a collective, not the actual manufacturer?

Well if we did, fair play to us as our crowds were at record highs. FwIW I think the NTUA song is a great thing for now but it won't work forever. As always the challenge will come when your form drops off.

It's actually going to be great when their supporters jump off the bandwagon.
How embarrassing will it be for them when NTUA starts and they have 15,000 at the game? NTUA, unless we start losing again...

Last edited:
Not sure if it has been posted in here (after sifting through all the cr@p with Webby in the past few pagesI kinda gave up) but on Facebook Q&A Fages confirmed that this slogan will be a long term one, not just a 1 year one.

Said it would replace the year by year changes to slogans that cause confusion amongst fans etc and this would be an enduring slogan as part of building a unified brand or something to that effect

Anyone see the Sunday Mail today? Full page ad with the We Fly As One Crow, the Crow head has some of the players and Walsh embedded in it. Love the Walsh death stare.

Was it here that someone was carrying on about how the port tv ad nailed it? Just saw it and came away thinking nice try west end your beer's still s**t

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Whenever I see that "we fly as one", the first thing that comes to mind is the Tour de France.

I had a play at making some wallpapers
QnFlWH1m.jpg

MQ6hJsem.jpg

CVelwC2m.jpg

Full res
http://i.imgur.com/QnFlWH1.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/MQ6hJse.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/CVelwC2.jpg

The fact that there is already confusion as to whether its fluffy or it's coming through the paper signals it's first failing. It either is or it isn't - not something open to interpretation. While i don't want to make a huge thing out of it, I just wish to God the club had a better process for selecting graphics we have to live with for years to come.

And now that you have seen the actual image:

119195_663e6f2b810fbbb01595d83df7f04c85.jpg

What do you think?

And now that you have seen the actual image:

119195_663e6f2b810fbbb01595d83df7f04c85.jpg

What do you think?
Hmmmm. My jury is still out. It still looks fluffy. Artwork should have continued outwards to include beginning of outstretched wings reaching off the page. This would have fixed the fluffy blob effect. Love the idea of everyone on board the crow though.

Hmmmm. My jury is still out. It still looks fluffy. Artwork should have continued outwards to include beginning of outstretched wings reaching off the page. This would have fixed the fluffy blob effect. Love the idea of everyone on board the crow though.
if thats fluffy then your version of non fluffy must be the stuff of nightmares!

Can see how wings could add a good effect though- if done right. I think the issue could be that getting the ing effect to look right may not be so easy and for a lot of purposes would change the dimensions of the image which mean it needs to be reduced in size more losing the detail around it.

I like it

Remove this Banner Ad

Back