Universal Love We fly as one - 2015 tag line for the club.

Remove this Banner Ad

I refrained from commenting on it based on the pictures earlier in the thread because you really couldn't tell what you were looking at in them, but I have to admit that I kind of like it.

Who is the guy next to Crouch? I assume he's a player because he's more prominent than the other supporters in the background, plus he also has a serious expression again in contrast to the supporters, but I can't tell who he is.

I refrained from commenting on it based on the pictures earlier in the thread because you really couldn't tell what you were looking at in them, but I have to admit that I kind of like it.

Who is the guy next to Crouch? I assume he's a player because he's more prominent than the other supporters in the background, plus he also has a serious expression again in contrast to the supporters, but I can't tell who he is.

Smith

I caught the end of a new ad on Ch 7 for we fly as one. Anyone see the whole thing?

I heard part of a radio ad today, something about how tough the journey will be but we are ready etc as it went on more voices were added and they seemed to get faster or something and it ended with something like "and we fly as one", is the tv ad the same thing?

I heard part of a radio ad today, something about how tough the journey will be but we are ready etc as it went on more voices were added and they seemed to get faster or something and it ended with something like "and we fly as one", is the tv ad the same thing?
Similar concept I think. Only caught the last 10 seconds or so seconds but there was a beat and scenes of crow players with our colors emphasized. Then it had a shot of I think Tex, Betts and maybe Sloane celebrating a goal then they get enveloped by a Crow tornado type thing then it says We Fly As One. Looked cool.

Similar concept I think. Only caught the last 10 seconds or so seconds but there was a beat and scenes of crow players with our colors emphasized. Then it had a shot of I think Tex, Betts and maybe Sloane celebrating a goal then they get enveloped by a Crow tornado type thing then it says We Fly As One. Looked cool.

That might explain the effect on the voices in the radio ad, hopefully the club upload it to Youtube tomorrow.

Oh ok, so now when Big Webster says something you don't want to hear, it's omgtrolling.

The Adelaide crows are a big part of my life and I want the best for them. One of their problems is that they do not penetrate the market demographic below Gen X, and part of doing so involves fresh marketing, sponsors and image. Who will be the backbone of the club when the tea cake crowd have dropped off the perch?

Think about it.
How about my kids, 75% of my friend's kids, all of my nieces and nephews and the 65% of Auskickers in SA

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Here's the 20 second ad. I saw more of it than I first thought.

I don't think it's a "membership", "rally the troops" add like the port one, I think it's intended to be re-used to advertise each home game, so an extra 10seconds will be put in to say "Come fly as one with the crows, this Sunday as they take on the North Melbourne Kangaroos at 3pm, tickets from ticketek" or something along those lines.

I don't think it's a "membership", "rally the troops" add like the port one, I think it's intended to be re-used to advertise each home game, so an extra 10seconds will be put in to say "Come fly as one with the crows, this Sunday as they take on the North Melbourne Kangaroos at 3pm, tickets from ticketek" or something along those lines.
Agreed. Reckon it will have multiple uses.

This one from a couple of weeks ago would probably be closer to that type of video.

I really don't want to copy Port with their NTUA theme and scarf waving. Good luck to them in introducing it to AFL games, anyone else doing it would be lame(r).

But if we were to do that I reckon an appropriate song for us and the theme Walsh has brought to our club in regards to working together would be The Beatles/Joe Cocker "Lil Help From My Friends"

Although could also be more appropriate for Essendon/WCE "Get high with a lil help from my friends".............................

I really don't want to copy Port with their NTUA theme and scarf waving. Good luck to them in introducing it to AFL games, anyone else doing it would be lame(r).

But if we were to do that I reckon an appropriate song for us and the theme Walsh has brought to our club in regards to working together would be The Beatles/Joe Cocker "Lil Help From My Friends"

Although could also be more appropriate for Essendon/WCE "Get high with a lil help from my friends".............................

I prefer the Joe Cocker cover, he took turned a 6 into a 10 with that cover

Remove this Banner Ad

Back