List Mgmt. We Got Him! Beams Trade Discussion (Not the Hype Thread)

Remove this Banner Ad

Can't wait to get back to the Gabba. It's been far too long. Lions vs Collingwood Round 1 will be epic.

Will have to catch up. Can show you the secret oasis where you can get real beer and real food.

Does anyone know what night it will be on? Perhaps the Thursday?

Saturday I'm pretty sure. We don't have an Easter Thursday game next year.

Fixture comes out in 2 weeks.

I want to know who this Jason North is and why the great man Peter Schwab is blocking everyone in my family.

Can't believe you trolled Peter Schwab to the point that he had to block you. That man is a saint that was sent straight from heaven. Shame on you.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

My little brother and I are seriously considering flying up from Perth for Round 1 at the GABBA next season. Neither of us have been to Brisbane before but have been passionate supporters since we were children (born in QLD). Someone convince me!!
"Up" from Perth? Are you in Tassie?

Yep more than likely the Wife and I will be flying up from Melb to Bris for the game as well.... should be good!!!

Lmao, cool story Derwayno.

Collingwood wins trade premiership

Having bought Jack Crisp, Travis Varcoe and Levi Greenwood into the club, they have certainly done well at the trade table.

My favourite bit:

“Travis Varcoe at his best can play.”

'When Varcoe is playing his absolute best football on a football oval this guy is definitely playing football. FACT!'

#JustDerwayneThings

Last edited:
Lmao, cool story Derwayno.

Collingwood wins trade premiership

My favourite bit:

'When Varcoe is playing his absolute best football on a football oval this guy is definitely playing football. FACT!'

#JustDerwayneThings

Looking at Dwayne's comments, he doesn't seem aware that Collingwood traded out Beams. If you omit that then Collingwood did do ok.

“Now that negotiations with Brisbane have ceased, Collingwood is free to pursue other opportunities involving players and picks."

Can we all take another moment to remember this bold statement, it certainly puts a huge smile on my face.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back