Opinion We should snap up Waite from Carlton...........

Remove this Banner Ad

Well why hasn’t Bucks and Lappin come back with that Plan since RD 10?

and Funny that is about the Time we have Gone Backwards:eek:

Because, Buckley Logic!

Not interested sorry. We won't be having a serious tilt at the flag for a couple of years I'd imagine, all Jarrad Waite would do is take the spot of a kid who can grow into the role.

A
Can we have a mega thread on everyone's dud player suggestions to draft. You just know there is going to be one a week.
If we have learnt anything from Lynch and to a lesser degree White, it's no drafting has-been forwards.
Apparently one good game a season is enough!!

Can we have a mega thread on everyone's dud player suggestions to draft. You just know there is going to be one a week.
If we have learnt anything from Lynch and to a lesser degree White, it's no drafting has-been forwards.

This needs to be quoted over & over.

Waite's played his annual good game to get everyone excited, next week he'll be spudding up again, or doing something stupid to get suspended.

Not interested sorry. We won't be having a serious tilt at the flag for a couple of years I'd imagine, all Jarrad Waite would do is take the spot of a kid who can grow into the role.

I doubt that. IF we got him he be Simmlar to Lynch this Year(Without The Injury) play in the VFL and be last case Scenario.

What about Waite as a Rookie?

I doubt that. IF we got him he be Simmlar to Lynch this Year(Without The Injury) play in the VFL and be last case Scenario.

What about Waite as a Rookie?
If we got him for next to nothing then maybe. As a rookie, perhaps.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Quality article from Robbo on this knob today. In one line says "he probably still will (walk from Carlton)", and finishes the article with "gut feeling says he'll stay".

*slow clap*

Problems with the forward line have only been compounded by a lack of alternatives, Reid and Kaz being basically injured most of the year has really limited our options. White's encouraging early form has dropped right off, Dwyer on the flank has never really got going this year and has been plagued by niggles. Fas has been out most of the year as another forward option. Even Q broke his damned leg. Witts and Grundy have shown that as forwards they are promising ruckman, Keeffe on limited opportunities forward in the past has shown he is a promising CHB. Swan forward has had little impact this season, as has even the great Pendles. Cloke, as we all know has been a hit and miss player this season. Goldy is now needed back more than forward too.

Now, if we could have had a fit Cloke, Elliot, Reid, Karnezis, Fasolo and perhaps Kennedy as a forward six that sounds like a forward line with a lot of goal kicking potential to me but, we just can't get all the cattle on the track.

He's an out 'n' out gun, who wouldn't want him!!!

Sell the farm!

At his best very good, but to recruit a 31 going on 32 year old who is either out of the side for poor form / Injured or reported. meaning he will play at the most 10 games for us. I say No. I'd rather play J marsh or both ruckman Witts and Grundy then invest in Waite.

Can't do it on the outrageously over-sensitive carlton board and don't want to start a thread her so this is the best place for it - Garlett and Robinson - Bahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

Apart from the fact he is still, at 31, a player with potential I just couldn't stand to see him in a pies jumper. One of the most punchable heads in football.
Would take Andrew Walker though.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back