"We Will Flog The Furies"

Remove this Banner Ad

"We Will Destroy The Roys"
by Steele DeCar
Herald Sun, 20th October, 2014

Warriors Captain, Frankston Rover has confidently predicted that his side will win it's first final next Sunday despite his side losing its last three games and only winning two of their last eight games.

"Yeah we are struggling for form but the first six rounds shows what we can do. I'm sure we can win on Sunday. We will destroy the Roys."

The Warriors have never beaten the Roys, losing both clashes this season - the last being only two weeks ago.

"Look, we'd ask the coach but Bombers 2003 is currently at the Remand Centre due to a few issues that I'd rather not discuss but I'm sure he's working on something special for this weeks game. We've shown our best is good enough, we just need to get that back."

The Warriors season started well with the side sitting top after 7 rounds. Even as recently as Round 14, the club was third but it limps into finals and risks finishing what was a great debut season without a whimper.

"I'm confident if we can get the boys out of the Whore Tree by Wednesday, have a good run on the track and get a game plan we can understand, we can win and win well. Guys like zackah, BigJoeD, Lord_Flashheart are absolutely pumped for this and we won't let the fans down. I will say this though, if it's a close one, I will kill Logger."

Do you have anything to say to the Roys? "Yes, we've locked up our Grandma's and we've banned motorised scooters. Reardo, I'm going to enjoy this one."

The game kicks off Sunday night. Limited tickets are still available (mostly the ones around the coaches box).

Last edited:

"We Will Destroy The Roys"
by Steele DeCar
Herald Sun, 20th October, 2014

"Yeah we are struggling for form but the first six rounds shows what we can do. I'm sure we can win on Sunday. We will destory the Roys."

The Warriors have never beaten the Roys, losing both clashes this season - the last being only two weeks ago.

"Look, we'd ask the coach but Bombers 2003 is currently at the Remand Centre due to a few issues that I'd rather not discuss but I'm sure he's working on something special for this weeks game. We've shown our best is good enough, we just need to get that back."

The Warriors season started well with the side sitting top after 7 rounds. Even as recently as Round 14, the club was third but it limps into finals and risks finishing what was a great debut season without a whimper.

"I'm confident if we can get the boys out of the Whore Tree by Wednesday, have a good run on the track and get a game plan we can understand, we can win and win well. Guys like zackah, BigJoeD, Lord_Flashheart are absolutely pumped for this and we won't let the fans down. I will say this though, if it's a close one, I will kill Logger."

Do you have anything to say to the Roys? "Yes, we've locked up our Grandma's and we've banned motorised scooters. Reardo, I'm going to enjoy this one."

The game kicks off Sunday night. Limited tickets are still available (mostly the ones around the coaches box).
Breaking news! Frankston Rover to expunge the Roys history from the records.

Hey Rover at what point of the year did the Warriors season turn?

I'd say when we lost to the Bombdits.

That was just sad and embarrassing...

And so the Warriors revert back to their early season underdog status - I like it

underdog.jpg

If you need a coach with a 100% finals record, I am still here.

Just sayin'

I'm all for this. My precious tree is getting tired of receiving vulgar PMs from our current coach.

This is clearly a cry for help from a man under pressure. I've been a vocal supporter of the Warriors and Frankston Rover since the start but the niceties end now, to come out in a respected journal like the Herald Sun and trash talk the way they have leaves us with no choice but to demolish them. Locking up their grandmothers is a pointless exercise as they gave us keys, we'll bang the * out of them pre-match and then return for round 2 once we've taken care of business on the field.

This loss will be a valuable learning tool for them, it will make them a stronger club in years to come. You need to be able to crawl before you can walk and these clowns are about to crawl into a shitfight that will scare the * out of them. We will beat them down so bad that dental records will be of little use (much like the Swamprats), their parents won't recognize them, they will scare kids walking down the street, they'll need to carry their internal organs around in wheelbarrows for a week or two.

So to the Warriors I say this, "Bring it on bitches, the Roys are ready to * you up!!!!".

Seriously love you guys, but I'm bringing the pain. BigJoeD say your prayers little girl, I'm going to take you to school.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Locking up their grandmothers is a pointless exercise as they gave us keys, we'll bang the **** out of them pre-match and then return for round 2 once we've taken care of business on the field.

image.jpg

This is clearly a cry for help from a man under pressure. I've been a vocal supporter of the Warriors and Frankston Rover since the start but the niceties end now, to come out in a respected journal like the Herald Sun and trash talk the way they have leaves us with no choice but to demolish them. Locking up their grandmothers is a pointless exercise as they gave us keys, we'll bang the **** out of them pre-match and then return for round 2 once we've taken care of business on the field.

This loss will be a valuable learning tool for them, it will make them a stronger club in years to come. You need to be able to crawl before you can walk and these clowns are about to crawl into a shitfight that will scare the **** out of them. We will beat them down so bad that dental records will be of little use (much like the Swamprats), their parents won't recognize them, they will scare kids walking down the street, they'll need to carry their internal organs around in wheelbarrows for a week or two.

So to the Warriors I say this, "Bring it on bitches, the Roys are ready to **** you up!!!!".

Seriously love you guys, but I'm bringing the pain. BigJoeD say your prayers little girl, I'm going to take you to school.

Look at the fear in his eyes, listen to the quiver in his voice. He's a little boy lost in a game of men.

Funny your grandma enjoys getting locked up...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back