Official Club Stuff Wearing our prison bar guernsey for a home final

Remove this Banner Ad

Im not fussed what jumper we wear, all our kits are excellent and they all represent Port Adelaide. People have preferences and that's cool too. We will still look like Port Adelaide and we will still play like Port Adelaide.

Now we are wearing the PB jumper Im just worried Im going to slip into some type of Glenelg hating induced flashback to the 80s where Im demanding someone knocks Peter Carey's head off. I may have barracked for North back in those days but I still hated Glenelg above all.
Could Dustin Martin become Peter Carey and Jack Riewoldt wrinkles? Would that be ok? Who will be Dave Granger? I'm excited to see it and I don't even barrack for you. Get me a ticket!

So, I just heard the replay of Lynda the 'passionate' Port Adelaide supporter's call to FiveAA about this decision.

academy-awards-actress.jpg

I would take the PB, that is our history, happy to accept the BiB, but I'm always a PB kind of guy. That's a generation difference in mind set though, so to all those under 25 (I'm assuming it's mainly the young un's), I understand if you prefer the BiB.

I would take the PB, that is our history, happy to accept the BiB, but I'm always a PB kind of guy. That's a generation difference in mind set though, so to all those under 25 (I'm assuming it's mainly the young un's), I understand if you prefer the BiB.

Tim Ginever would prefer us to wear Bib. I'm 55 and I would prefer us to wear Bib. It's what we are and will be wearing in the AFL.
Having said that, we are both happy with PB, just that we should not have this diversion now.

Tim Ginever would prefer us to wear Bib. I'm 55 and I would prefer us to wear Bib. It's what we are and will be wearing in the AFL.
Having said that, we are both happy with PB, just that we should not have this diversion now.

I'm with you on all accounts there mic, just a year older

I have similar sentiments...but seriously...WTF is wrong with just wearing the white BiB? We wore it last Saturday FFS...and no one complained then!!

I'm with you on all accounts there mic, just a year older

Could Dustin Martin become Peter Carey and Jack Riewoldt wrinkles? Would that be ok? Who will be Dave Granger? I'm excited to see it and I don't even barrack for you. Get me a ticket!

Well, Dusty does have a punchable head just like Carey did so I guess he may very well become the target of my delusion. Jack Riewoldt does have that prancy fair hair complexion that Wrinkles had when his face was just valleys and not canyons. As for who is Dave Granger? hmmm well I think it has to be Jackson Trengove for mine.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So KT doesn't like the white BiB. Bin it forever then. Bring in the teal.

And the Eddie McGuire comments are just embarrassing. "This is the last time". FFS what a load of bullshit.

I just want us to win I don't give a flying * about anything else.

They also forced Geelong to play a home final at Footy Park, so you are even.

That's exactly how the finals formula worked back then -

Whether you think that system was more equitable not is a fine enough discussion, but don't make it seem like Adelaide got any favours in that regard...

Check out Essendon's 1996 finals campaign for a real travesty

Adelaide finished 3rd in 2002 and didn't get one home final...

So KT doesn't like the white BiB. Bin it forever then. Bring in the teal.

And the Eddie McGuire comments are just embarrassing. "This is the last time". FFS what a load of bullshit.

I just want us to win I don't give a flying **** about anything else.

did he say that on radio?

do you think he may be angling to make the white PB your clash strip?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back