Wearing the Power Ranger outfit in finals

What jumper should we wear in a Perth final v WCE?

• Brown and Gold stripes please

Votes: 125 83.9%
  • Go the Mighty Power Rangers

Votes: 24 16.1%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Seriously, just respond to the premise of his thread or don't bother. It isn't a thread about possible ladder placings and he made that clear.

Cheers for the advice....My response went directly to the underlying premise of the thread....But it's enlightening to find that all responses must heretofore conform to & accord with your dictates of what constitutes thread-worthy appropriateness.o_O

Cheers for the advice....My response went directly to the underlying premise of the thread....But it's enlightening to find that all responses must heretofore conform to & accord with your dictates of what constitutes thread-worthy appropriateness.o_O

Pretty sure you're judging the thread worthiness in the first place.

I'm judging the inappropriateness of your judgemental response. Perhaps you require a preapproval request that threads conform and accord to your thread worthiness in future?

Your welcome.

I'm judging the inappropriateness of your judgemental response. Perhaps you require a preapproval request that threads conform and accord to your thread worthiness in future?

Your welcome.

Guy lost his son yesterday - people are saying they won't go interstate to watch a Hawks finals game because of a guernsey they don't like.

Perspective is a wonderful thing.

If its good enough for Real Madrid, Man U or AC Milan to win a clash strip in a European Cup final its probably good enough for Hawthorn
I agree with you, IMO the problem isn't wearing a clash jumper, it's the design of your clash jumper.

I wouldn't be upset for my mob to be wearing our current clash jumper if we were playing an away final against Adelaide, but would've been disgusted to see any of our home, away or clash paddle-pop in any final.

Hopefully common sense prevails and Eagles wear royal wings jumper and Hawks wear brown and gold stripes. Their tripanel and your power rangers are currently the worst jumpers in the AFL.

Please dont compare shite like AC Milan and scum like manure to the mighty Hawks.

If it's good enough for the New York Yankees and The Arsenal, it's good enough for Hawthorn

;)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If it's good enough for the New York Yankees and The Arsenal, it's good enough for Hawthorn

;)
I get that it's a money spinner.
My issue with it is that it deviates too far from what a Hawthorn jumper traditionally has been/should be.
There is nothing about it that jumper that represents our club in any way.

Your welcome.
Lighten up mate he can say what he wants

The Hawthorn fc have one tradition when we make finals, and it has nothing to do with the jumpers.

The Hawthorn fc have one tradition when we make finals, and it has nothing to do with the jumpers.

How many finals have we played where we have not worn a traditional Hawthorn jumper?
I would suggest that finals and our traditional jumper (of the day) are inextricably linked.

They say it sells well but i don't know a Hawks fan mate who would actually wear it in public hahahaha

Hopefully we only have to wear it next year and that's it...

Wear the Power Ranger one if that's what it comes to in week 1. It's just a QF.

It's the GF (should we make it) that we would just need to tell the AFL to deal with it and cop a fine.

Back