Celebrating HBF's 100k post. He is an ornament to big footy. The Casual Chat Thread

Which Pokemon Go team should you join?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Secondly,Muzak will not take you to a higher place financially unless you have something (a hit single will do) special,so/do have a backup plan,no matter how droll,mundane or banal.
That's actually a pretty good point. Most guys I know make enough money off music to cover some of the costs of doing music. The ones that have made a decent amount of dosh had to get ******* huge first

Nice one mate .

As far as trades go , we are the Kings amongst peasants. When you finish your time, come work for me and I can underpay you and get you working weekends for free.

Didn't realise tradies were elitists. After all, it's only manual labour.:rainbow:

What do you call them?

Runners

So I should go get my southern cross neck tattoo now?

Calf, gives it time to mend before they see you in shorts once the weather clears up and they give you approving nods for your patriotism :drunk:

Also congratulations :)

--------------

In other things-in-life-happen news, I have the first day of my permanent placement tomorrow, eep.

Runners

Calf, gives it time to mend before they see you in shorts once the weather clears up and they give you approving nods for your patriotism :drunk:

Also congratulations :)

--------------

In other things-in-life-happen news, I have the first day of my permanent placement tomorrow, eep.
Oh good luck mate. Hope you got a decent school ;)

Didn't realise tradies were elitists. After all, it's only manual labour.:rainbow:
Very elitist. Cultures within subcultures. Certain trades just dont mix with others.

All good fun. Radio wars are my favourite. Any radio on our site that plays triple J gets the sledgehammer treatment.

That's actually a pretty good point. Most guys I know make enough money off music to cover some of the costs of doing music. The ones that have made a decent amount of dosh had to get ******* huge first
My wife went to TAFE in WA with a guy named Mark Lizotte who pulled out of his course to chase his dream. I think I heard he's a diesel fitter now or something like that.

Chinese landlords and pet dogs.

The housemate is going to have to get the **** out of here if he really cares about his pet.

Dog has escaped that horrible cage again last night and bolted inside the house, it looks desperate to get out of it's inhumane shithole.
Update on the dog, it has managed to jump the fence and is running amok on the street going after dogs being walked.

My wife went to TAFE in WA with a guy named Mark Lizotte who pulled out of his course to chase his dream. I think I heard he's a diesel fitter now or something like that.
Well everyone knows it's those tradies that are elitist :p
My mate's gone from chasing his dream to having to work on a farm in England. Ridiculous.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

When I was in high school there was a story about how Mark McEntee from the Divinyls, who apparently went to Swanbourne high school, was always getting told off by the teachers for mucking around with his guitar in class with them telling him he was never going to get anywhere playing guitar.

I guess he had the last laugh.

When I was in high school there was a story about how Mark McEntee from the Divinyls, who apparently went to Swanbourne high school, was always getting told off by the teachers for mucking around with his guitar in class with them telling him he was never going to get anywhere playing guitar.

I guess he had the last laugh.
You hear so many stories like that from musicians. Apparently 'Lynard Skynard' was the name of a high school teacher of the band (or at least 1 member of it) and that's where they got the name. The story goes he told them they'd never amount to anything either.

Update on the dog, it has managed to jump the fence and is running amok on the street going after dogs being walked.
Do it a favour and take it to a shelter.

Good management also helps. I know a band that did really well off their last album then had a 8 date tour with a huge band. The manager saw fit to order $30,000 worth of merch and they lost a fortune to the point they all had to stop the band for 12 months and get full time jobs to pay it all back and get back on their feet. I think they sold around $4000 worth of merch the entire tour.

You can do everything right and have the wrong people around you to completely duck all your hard work up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back