Celebrating HBF's 100k post. He is an ornament to big footy. The Casual Chat Thread

Which Pokemon Go team should you join?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
First time watching tonight.
John Legend was real good tonight.
It's very funny. Common and legend were great against each other

What do you guys think of Better Call Saul? I'm about 7 episodes in, slow start but it's getting there. Not even sure if there's an S2 available on Stan, I hope so.

I liked it a lot, no second season yet AFAIK.

What do you guys think of Better Call Saul? I'm about 7 episodes in, slow start but it's getting there. Not even sure if there's an S2 available on Stan, I hope so.

It's like the entire first season was a pilot episode for me. Decent show, but * all happens over 10 episodes.

Neil DeGrasse on Adam Goodes
ABC now Q&A
Is Tony Jones constantly interrupting or not?

Otherwise i'll pass (if he isn't)

In other news....
158418_3e7c88efbf52100185c76b755d07e4f6.jpg

Got about 3 episodes in and got bored.

Stopped about 5 eps in, but have been told it's worth sticking with.
Probably get back into it once the footy has finished.

I reckon it picks up about 5 in, enjoying it now. The hardass old dude saves it IMO.

It's a keeper. Quality script and well worth a watch. Not cliffhanger finishes though.

True Detective has realy nailed the last few episodes. Finale next week though and hasn't hit the heights of the first series.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

True Detective season 1 is outstanding. Almost like watching 8 episodes of a movie the production, direction and acting is so good.
Absolutely nailed that series. Second is enjoyable and well worth a watch but feels like it's reaching a bit

Right, so I enrolled in a course purely as an excuse to quit my shitty job (I'm only 20 keep in mind, so it wasn't a career job) and do music full time (busking/gigs/ect) and know that I really wouldn't make good money, or at least not to begin with.
I have made enough money to get by off the busking (gigs can be a whole different kettle of fish as I don't have set prices, depends on how many people come through the door) but I wouldn't say I have sweet savings or anything yet as I only really just started this week.
For the last 3 or so week I couldn't work anyway due to football injuries so my savings I did have went pretty quick.

But, I was suppose to start the course today and didn't go in because I wasn't feeling great and my hearts not in the course.
I don't really want to do it at all, it was just convenient and now I'm like "****, do I quit it all together and try and get a refund" as I haven't really been there or do I just start over in the next intake in about a week?

Do I force myself to do something I actually despise the idea of (wearing a suit everyday, dealing with 'clients' and 'business men') when all I want to do is don my leather jacket and stand out in the street with a cigarette in the neck of my guitar singing the songs I wrote?
Look at my sig block.

You know what to do.

Absolutely nailed that series. Second is enjoyable and well worth a watch but feels like it's reaching a bit

Still haven't caught it. Will watch it, but knew at the end if the first that'd never measure up.

I've said it before elsewhere on this site, but the biker scene at end of episode 4 is up there with the best scenes of tv/movies I've ever seen. Runner up is The Hound and his chicken rant and subsequent fight in GoT.

That's actually a pretty good point. Most guys I know make enough money off music to cover some of the costs of doing music. The ones that have made a decent amount of dosh had to get ******* huge first
Get a ******* job.
Music is life.
Only few get the ride.
Write a tittsiarnos or get ****ed.

Is Tony Jones constantly interrupting or not?

Otherwise i'll pass (if he isn't)

In other news....
158418_3e7c88efbf52100185c76b755d07e4f6.jpg
Lol
Tony couldn't differentiate between his arse beyond the solar system and his little own galaxy and onto beyond the Milky Way and further.

Get a ******* job.
Music is life.
Only few get the ride.
Write a tittsiarnos or get stuffed.

The only way you can play music for a living for 99% of bands is to be in a cover band playing 3 nights a week. Doing Weddings/RSL's/Bogan pubs and mind numbing stuff like that. We have 6 awesome bands on our books and in most cases the promoter thinks it's far more important they get their cut before the original bands get paid.

It's foul and we are trying to change it but it's pushing s**t up a hill most of the time.

Just quietly,as I ask for the ultimate freeing power of humanity,just like Neil DeGrasse asked for,is free and endless power.
No more paying for filthy fossils!!.
We may not see it,but bugger me if my kids aren't free from this Eddie purple headed worldwide corruption,I'm comin' after you 'Abbot'.
You ******* pickle headed god believing spineless 50's reject!.
Be done with you.
The future is my children's future without your god awful booing!.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back