Podcast Weekly North Melbourne Podcast: The Stern Look

Shinboner/Villian of the Week

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Nate not happy with my earlier comment.
Good at dishing it out....

I'm going to ask us to join full time, adds a higher level of craziness than Nate.
You flatter me, but like Ziebell forward I'm better used as shock troops plus Thursday evenings would be tricky to commit to weekly. Anyway, I've already used up my three jokes and it'll take me weeks to think of three more.

Was fun to be on though and would be happy to be a semi-regular guest.

You flatter me, but like Ziebell forward I'm better used as shock troops plus Thursday evenings would be tricky to commit to weekly. Anyway, I've already used up my three jokes and it'll take me weeks to think of three more.

Sounds good, let me know, we'll get you back for the bulldogs game or something.

Good work lads again. Razor Rob Zombie should be a regular.
He'll be semi-regular, l am going try to get him back for at least the bulldog game for Nate7 's kind words about the bulldogs.

We're set for another podcast as usual on Thursday night, but Nate7 won't be joining us live (he will have pre-recorded stuff either straight after the intro or at the end of the podcast, which l am tempted to call it, 'Late night stories with Loogie Henson').

So would anyone will be willing to jump on this week?

Marksup (we can make it a bit later on Thu night if required)
Spitta2Azza ?
B Tron ?

Would you guys be available?

I know RobZombie has a busy schedule.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We're set for another podcast as usual on Thursday night, but Nate7 won't be joining us live (he will have pre-recorded stuff either straight after the intro or at the end of the podcast, which l am tempted to call it, 'Late night stories with Loogie Henson').

So would anyone will be willing to jump on this week?

Marksup (we can make it a bit later on Thu night if required)
Spitta2Azza ?
B Tron ?

Would you guys be available?

I know RobZombie has a busy schedule.

Would like to but have no idea what Thursday night has in store just yet so can't make plans.

Would like to but have no idea what Thursday night has in store just yet so can't make plans.
Ok, l'll plan around it, but I would love to get you involved in the show.

Hey guys sorry about this probably a pain but is footy classified on tonight or whats happening?

No can do buddy.

Here's hoping. Nice work on the podcast, Rob.

Would be good to have humour incorporated as a regular feature of the show.

Back