Podcast Weekly North Melbourne Podcast: The Stern Look

Shinboner/Villian of the Week

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

The Stern Look will be joining the official BF podcast and itunes pages very soon (within the next few days, l should have a link for everyone by then anyway).

Nate7 we finally got there.

Quivorir

I do apologise in advance for some microphone issues (which will be rectified well before next week's show) and background noise issues either from Donkey Chop or myself which will also be rectified soon enough.

Enjoy guys, no Nate7 this week, so the show ran smoother than ever.

RobZombie
Twinkletoes
B Tron
Quivorir
Twinkletoes
Donkey Chop
Phillyroo
Greater Gattsby

Also The Filth Wizard will be joining us for the Bulldogs game, so any questions for him, let me or the other north podcasters know.

About time you got some better guests.

Will be strange doing a podcast that is about a real football club rather than a fantasy one. Means I can't make up as much s**t on the fly.

About time you got some better guests.

Will be strange doing a podcast that is about a real football club rather than a fantasy one. Means I can't make up as much s**t on the fly.
Why, we do.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I do apologise in advance for some microphone issues (which will be rectified well before next week's show) and background noise issues either from Donkey Chop or myself which will also be rectified soon enough.

Enjoy guys, no Nate7 this week, so the show ran smoother than ever.

RobZombie
Twinkletoes
B Tron
Quivorir
Twinkletoes
Donkey Chop
Phillyroo
Greater Gattsby

Also The Filth Wizard will be joining us for the Bulldogs game, so any questions for him, let me or the other north podcasters know.

Good work fellas.

Really enjoyed Dinkey Chap's contribution.

Rotating cast of characters shows promise.

Has quiv converted to sitting or does he still stand?

At the games??? Or when he attends the bathroom??
You'll see.

Re filfy, being from Noble Park, do you have to be reminded just how bad arsed you are, or are you just aware of it all the time?

I would like the Panel to answer this;

If Phillyroo was in a Forrest and a tree fell, would JMac hear it?..
The obvious answer would be no, but if the question was asked in reverse.... Absolutely!!!! My sixth sense for the safety of the Postman, would allow me to hear it loud and clear.

Back