Podcast Weekly North Melbourne Podcast: The Stern Look

Shinboner/Villian of the Week

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Should probably dump in here the stuff I mentioned to Nate the other day.

Really glad to see this get up. Good work fellas.

Seems like you're already having a go at the sound quality, which was the main thing for me. If I'm going to listen on half-busted earbuds (should really get around to replacing them) while walking along Smith St to work with trams rolling past, last week's would have been basically inaudible. You;ll get plenty of better tips from other podcasters than me though.

The timing is entirely your call and I get that you want to do it after the teams are out. As long as it's in the feed and downloaded ready for the Friday morning commute, all good (look at me making demands of people doing stuff for free for my entertainment).

I'm pro opposition board guests, if you're taking a poll on that.

Not going to criticise the tone or pacing at all, as you'll loosen up and get the hang of it just fine as you go along. It was an engaging listen anyway. The only thing I would suggest is that it's a North Bigfooty podcast and not just a general north-focused footy podcast, so some segment that looks at the board's goings-on would be good. You may or may not not like the Bay, but their Flogcast would be worth catching for how well they match the tone and pacing to the Bay13 board, as well as production value and editing.
Agreed. Good way to link the two and make it interesting.

That time is not friendly. PM me tomorrow & I should be able to let you know. (PM issue with my account has been fixed)
Tried PM'ing you, didn't work, are you still interested?

Super keen for it this week lads, was really good last week. Shame no one from GWS was keen to jump aboard, think the guy who did the Swans last week was excellent.
It'll be uploaded tonight/early morning.

Ripping job guys, really entertaining as I'm studying.

Pretty much went from zero to 100 in terms of banter, was really good. Maybe a bit more analysis of the weekends game, like replacements for GWS' injuries, matchups etc. Someone could watch the team we play the week before and have a bit of a scouting report.

Again, great.

"Live from the Aiden Kennedy Suite at Tender Touch" :thumbsu:, which Zondorfishnipchokecloke is the number 1, 2, 3, 4, and 5 ticket holder of. In fact there are only two people in North Melbourne who, when they wander in alone for a "tender touch-up" with one of the lovely ladies there, have to pay gang bang rates........Zondor (x5) and Goldy (x6) (may or may not be true).

Great job again boys. Much improved audio. Good banter. Less messy with just the two of you. An opposition poster's perspective would've added to it but that's by the by.

Just a tad disturbed that Nate wears GWS gear to the gym though. I've never worn another club's gear and never will but maybe I'm just old school in that respect.

Top stuff anyway fellas!

Kangaroos4eva Nate7 awesome stuff boys. Wish I could have been on with you so I could have jumped to the defense of Lindsay.

The blokes currently playing against the media, umpires and the opposition and still doing a pretty good job, I don't think his effort deteriorates that much to be honest, which means the output will get back to where we want it soon.

All in all though, 'twas a good listen!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ripping job guys, really entertaining as I'm studying.

Pretty much went from zero to 100 in terms of banter, was really good. Maybe a bit more analysis of the weekends game, like replacements for GWS' injuries, matchups etc. Someone could watch the team we play the week before and have a bit of a scouting report.

Again, great.
Still tweaking to get the right structure, l will definitely look at over the bye. We couldn't get a gws poster this week, but the opp interview will be back next time.

"Live from the Aiden Kennedy Suite at Tender Touch" :thumbsu:, which Zondorfishnipchokecloke is the number 1, 2, 3, 4, and 5 ticket holder of. In fact there are only two people in North Melbourne who, when they wander in alone for a "tender touch-up" with one of the lovely ladies there, have to pay gang bang rates........Zondor (x5) and Goldy (x6) (may or may not be true).

Great job again boys. Much improved audio. Good banter. Less messy with just the two of you. An opposition poster's perspective would've added to it but that's by the by.

Just a tad disturbed that Nate wears GWS gear to the gym though. I've never worn another club's gear and never will but maybe I'm just old school in that respect.

Top stuff anyway fellas!
We couldn't get an opp poster this week, that'll be different in a fortnight.

"I'm gonna keep it brief this week"

Nek minnit

Nate7 talks for 33 minnits:p

Nice work again boys

Good work guys, sound quality much better and a bit looser.

Surprised at the lack of #GoHarpsGo content Nate7.

Onwards and upwards!

We can't cover everything or we'd still be recording the podcast! Having said that we did get carried away, but there's nothing wrong with that.

"I'm gonna keep it brief this week"

Nek minnit

Nate7 talks for 33 minnits:p

Nice work again boys

I knew I shouldn't have made that statement, was bound to come back to bite me! :)

Found it difficult to listen to the first podcast due to the sound issues and thus chucked it in mid way through the listen. This second podcast was much improved. Found myself listening to the full 35 minutes. There was a more natural flow in the banter between the 2 of yah. Good Stuff Guys. Keep working on yah s**t and you'll get there. :stern look

Back