Remove this Banner Ad

GoodFootyNorth

Team Captain
Mar 19, 2007
Seddon
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Hi all,

Couldn't find an existing thread to post this in…

Cleaning out the shed ahead of a renovation and have three premiership Wegs (77, 96 and 99). They're mounted and in good nick.

wegs.jpg

Free to a good home. To be picked up from inner west of Melbourne.

Send me a message if you are interested.

They're so beautiful. I especially love the 99 one. The new ones just don't have character like the Weg ones.

Well it sure doesn't look much like a Kangaroo to me.

I have it tattooed on my upper arm. Went to live in Europe soon after I got it, and basically no-one there picked it as a kangaroo. :thumbsdown:

It enables me to wear my football heart on my sleeve both metaphorically and literally. :thumbsu:

PS - don't give them away, mate, sell them on Ebay if you can't/won't keep them.

I have it tattooed on my upper arm. Went to live in Europe soon after I got it, and basically no-one there picked it as a kangaroo. :thumbsdown:

It enables me to wear my football heart on my sleeve both metaphorically and literally. :thumbsu:

PS - don't give them away, mate, sell them on Ebay if you can't/won't keep them.

He can sell them on here, sounds like we already have some bidders.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I have the 96 one proudly mounted on my wall thanks to a super generous poster on this board (who shall remain anonymous so as to not get bombarded for free stuff).

I had friggen 96 and 99 posters on my from primary and right through high school in my last house but a few boxes were lost in the move and havnt seen them in 5 years. To see them again is beautiful haha wouldn't mind a 15 one ;)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back