Weightlifting shoes

Remove this Banner Ad

I also wanted to buy VS Athletics some months back. But unfortunately couldn't get it at a reasonable cost. I finally settled down for Nike Romaleos. I had ordered the nike shoes online, hence had to bear an additional shipping charge too. But they were quite affordable and cheaper than VS. Also the store I ordered them from had Nike shoes only and not VS.

I also wanted to buy VS Athletics some months back. But unfortunately couldn't get it at a reasonable cost. I finally settled down for Nike Romaleos. I had ordered the nike shoes online, hence had to bear an additional shipping charge too. But they were quite affordable and cheaper than VS. Also the store I ordered them from had Nike shoes only and not VS.

Funny that you bumped this, as my shoes came a few days ago. I ordered from the VS athletics website, postage to Australia is now a reasonable price. I was looking at something like US $175+ before ... got mine for a total of US $133. Still kinda expensive but I'm happy with them. Along with mobility drills and a wider stance, I really recommend WL shoes for anyone that has issues squatting.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back