Weirdest places you've had sex

Remove this Banner Ad

On a train track near a party I was at. Was her idea, she thought it would be "hot":confused:. I knew it was a ******* unbelievably dumb idea but it was going to be my second root, so no chance I was gonna say no to anything. Was scared shitless the entire time. Weird experience.

Also, I once pulled a bird on the town, ****** her on my home ground cricket pitch, then played on it the next day :p

Grass on the wicket?

Got a gobbie next to the frankston train line quite late, last train from Frankston for some reason slowed right down and then about 5 minutes later cops drove by spot lighting.

Did finish.

Did you give her that ciggie she was after in the first place?

Under a tree in the Botanical Gardens comes close.

Lake Pedder probably takes the cake though. It's also the coldest lake I've ever swum in...needless to say, that made things, well, tricky.

Lost my virginity in an alcove to the rear of a library

Did sex in the toilet on a v-line train to Warnambool, opened the door to find a grumpy Indian lady with a toddler in her arms.
53508667.jpg

In the food pantry. I was at one of my mates house party and some bird and I hooked up. The rooms upstairs were all locked, the garage was locked and it just started to piss down raining outside... I wasn't going to let this bird go without getting a root so I took her to the kitchen and started to get into the groove of things. A few of my mates started to notice what was going on and kept yelling my name and calling everyone into the kitchen to watch on. Not used to having a group of people watching me I started to go soft...

She was already fed up over my mates and now I couldn't even keep a woody so I had to take urgent action and moved into the food pantry. It was one of those walk in ones and I closed the door behind us and done the good deed. When you're 16 you just have to do anything to lay your claim. Was good at the time but looking back it wouldn't have been a nice experience for the bird... especially when she got a bit of chilli flakes in a certain area.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

this thread makes me feel boring.
only done it on a couch, in a bed, or on the floor right by a bed (with a quilt on the ground because it was too hard)

In the food pantry. I was at one of my mates house party and some bird and I hooked up. The rooms upstairs were all locked, the garage was locked and it just started to piss down raining outside... I wasn't going to let this bird go without getting a root so I took her to the kitchen and started to get into the groove of things. A few of my mates started to notice what was going on and kept yelling my name and calling everyone into the kitchen to watch on. Not used to having a group of people watching me I started to go soft...

She was already fed up over my mates and now I couldn't even keep a woody so I had to take urgent action and moved into the food pantry. It was one of those walk in ones and I closed the door behind us and done the good deed. When you're 16 you just have to do anything to lay your claim. Was good at the time but looking back it wouldn't have been a nice experience for the bird... especially when she got a bit of chilli flakes in a certain area.
I call bullshit on the chilli flakes bit.

There's spicing things up, but that's crazy.

On the way down south for a camping trip I secretly fingered my GF senseless with her mum, dad, sister and brother sitting in the car.
Done this too. She bit my other hand the whole time to keep quiet.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back