Welcome Aboard Santos L Helper!

Remove this Banner Ad

Dec 26, 2000
Melbourne
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Aston Villa
Congratulations on being the PUMP's #1 star recruit for 2002!

Welcome to the PUMP family :)

We commend you on making the right decision and can't wait to see you run riot alongside Macca on that half forward line and tear the opposition apart!

Bring on 2002!

UP THE PUMP!

Originally posted by BIG POPPA PUMP
Congratulations on being the PUMP's #1 star recruit for 2002!

Welcome to the PUMP family :)

We commend you on making the right decision and can't wait to see you run riot alongside Macca on that half forward line and tear the opposition apart!

Bring on 2002!

UP THE PUMP!

Cheers Santos on making the right decision to join a winning team for next season!! We will run a muck up forward this year!

Hope you enjoy the free beer!!

I see no conformation from the man himself here yet, so I assume he hasn't signed.

Still open slather...

The Hitman

News from Santos' home town of sunny, picturesque Alberton, is that Santos L Helper has indeed signed with Team Pump.

A tearful Santos L Helper read (very slowly) from a prepared statement
'I would like to thank the Team Pump administration for allowing me the chance to join a club which looks set to give the premiership a real shake this season. These last couple of days have been a rollercoaster for my emotions as I have battled with my conscience and drinking problems trying to make the correct decision on my fantasy football future. I would like to thank the other clubs for their interest in my services and I wish them well, especially the new team from the darkside, who were very professional in their endeavours to tempt me to them. I am now looking forward to dropping a few of them behind play as soon as possible.
My final decision was made easier with the realisation that blokes like Jod23, Big Poppa Pump and Macca19 will be running around making my job all that much easier. The anti-Essendon leanings of Team Pump were also a contributing factor for my signing.
I can now leave all my indescretions at the Dingoes in the past and as the Team Pump administration has assured me, any time the law needs to become involved, they will be right behind me.

Santos L Helper.

Congrats to PUMP and Santos, I wish you well at your new surroundings, and be good against us!;)

The Hitman

Originally posted by The Hitman
Congrats to PUMP and Santos, I wish you well at your new surroundings, and be good against us!;)

The Hitman

Cheers Hitman!!!

Santos: Congrats on signing to the most exciting team in the competition TEAM PUMP!!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back