List Mgmt. Welcome Damien Cavka Pick 66 2014 Draft

Remove this Banner Ad

Probably a bit of a stretch but he reminds me a lot of Dane Swan in this video just coz of his running to the right spots, reasonably good mark and kick despite not looking flashy and kicking the easy/medium difficulty goals with minimum fuss (I always rate the ability to kick a lot of fairly soft goals since 6 points are 6 points and its a better way to score then to have to rely on fluke snaps).

Reckon he'll be a good player and the sort of link up target we need to improve our woeful ball movement.

Probably a bit of a stretch but he reminds me a lot of Dane Swan in this video just coz of his running to the right spots, reasonably good mark and kick despite not looking flashy and kicking the easy/medium difficulty goals with minimum fuss (I always rate the ability to kick a lot of fairly soft goals since 6 points are 6 points and its a better way to score then to have to rely on fluke snaps).

Reckon he'll be a good player and the sort of link up target we need to improve our woeful ball movement.
Yeah some guys just have a knack of finding the footy, Rockliff is another who plays a similar game. I think the types of goals he was kicking were a result of getting into the right spots which is encouraging. It's not like they're "joe the goose" type goals.

I love how well he seems to read the ball in the air compared to some mids. Looks more than competent in the forward line

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Really am starting to become of a fan of this bloke. Love his determination and eagerness to prove his worth, Awesome mentality for a 1st year to have.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back