Welcome Draft Pick #11 - Wayne Milera

Remove this Banner Ad

I love Charlie Cameron however given that Macca was Milera's hero I would have loved to see Milera wear the number 23

Amazing that Monday night Milera was just a 18 year old kid 2 days later he is having dinner at Eddie Betts house with other crows players.

394.gif

- Milera, after being invited to dinner at his favorite player's house

It's not about believing you, but whether playing against someone is any qualification for that opinion? Wouldn't have thought it was worth much

I've played against and watched both play, worth more than most views on here one normal person would suggest

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sounds like Milera is having a very good pre season. The hype is starting to build.
Looking forward to seeing him in the NAB. I hope he gets a start in round 1 also.
I think he is going to be a very exciting player for us.
Just remember the Cocky was exciting for the Cats this time last year... so let's not heap too many early expectations on him... but the signs are looking good so far.

Sounds like Milera is having a very good pre season. The hype is starting to build.
Looking forward to seeing him in the NAB. I hope he gets a start in round 1 also.
I think he is going to be a very exciting player for us.
I Think he is ready. He seems to be able to handle anything that is thrown at him and sounds like he thrives on hard work.

According to Eddie, when their intra club matches are on all the boys want junior Milera on their team and on the wing, he's that good lol. Eddie sounded pretty *ing excited about Milera.

Just got a feeling Milera will play nab rd1 and from then on demand to be picked until he gets tired then is due for a rest.

Will play 10+ games this year.

According to Eddie, when their intra club matches are on all the boys want junior Milera on their team and on the wing, he's that good lol. Eddie sounded pretty ruddy excited about Milera.

Just got a feeling Milera will play nab rd1 and from then on demand to be picked until he gets tired then is due for a rest.

IMO we will trial many of the recruits and young players in round 1 and slowly build over the 3 rounds to our best / round 1 team

According to Eddie, when their intra club matches are on all the boys want junior Milera on their team and on the wing, he's that good lol. Eddie sounded pretty ruddy excited about Milera.

Where are these quotes from Eddie found ?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back