Strategy Welcome James Frawley to the HFC

Remove this Banner Ad

Honestly, if Geelong and Freo (both top 4 teams) also went hard after him plus the sort of money that was being reported in the media suggest he is. I wouldn't be able to put a personal opinion on it as I don't think I've seen a Melbourne game for at least 3 years.

3 Years!!!! ... Been more like 10 for me!!! ;)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Shoey is not a lock anyway. I was also thinking Spangher , but I was afraid to say it. He might be watching over me... I'm sorry Spang for even thinking it. Have mercy

The reaction on the geelong board is priceless

Surely Schoey will be offered up for a trade now? Would be amusing if he is traded to Geelong considering how much they have paid out on him over the years.

Surely Schoey will be offered up for a trade now? Would be amusing if he is traded to Geelong considering how much they have paid out on him over the years.

Shoey won't be going anywhere - he is coming back from a knee injury and to date that hasn't been the hawthorn way.
In saying that Bobby would have a apoplectic fit should that scenario occur

Holy moly looks like a done deal, ye baby! So who goes out if Frawley comes in?
It's not a done deal, far from it. However it's no coincidence Lake signed today for another year. Whether by design or not this tells Frawley and his management that his move to Hawthorn would be a 'nice-to-have' rather than essential, so Mr Frawley if you want to play with the current Premiers don't expect anything over 500k/year. Watch this space.

Shoey won't be going anywhere - he is coming back from a knee injury and to date that hasn't been the hawthorn way.
In saying that Bobby would have a apoplectic fit should that scenario occur
Not sure where he fits in now though.

Also not sure we would get a trade for him either. Would be ******* funny if it is Geelong though.

I've learned from past mistakes (sorry Mr Shaun Burgoyne - your knees are good and you aren't injury-riddled and past it and Mark Williams sorry but your knees are shot and you are past it) not to doubt the Hawks when it comes to recruiting players. Messrs Burgoyne, Lake, Gunston, Hale and McEvoy have been okay :) Welcome Chip! Let's hope you end up at least a 3 time Hawthorn premiership player!

Last edited:
But "we're a happy team at Hawthorn", mate!

Clearly. I knew from the start that having "we're the worst team in recent memory and won't make the finals for sixty billion years" in our team song was a poor idea.

Congratulations and all the best.

Clearly. I knew from the start that having "we're the worst team in recent memory and won't make the finals for sixty billion years" in our team song was a poor idea.

Congratulations and all the best.
Was that the post merger release by MFC?

In all seriousness I feel for your supporters. Would not be fun at all.

We really need to delist Schoenmakers. Shut up about 'he's improving and everything'. Yes, he is becoming accustomed to his role as a key defender. But he is a professional footballer for crying out loud. He shouldn't be an embarrassment slowly improving, but a prospect on the up. If I was working at the club as a recruiter, I would have my eyes on James Frawley from Melbourne. Would be perfect to take on the likes of Cloke, Tomahawk, Brown, etc. (imo).

mad%20kanye.jpg

Icing on cake ...

At least this time he didn't accuse us of 'pinching' him from them!;)....Even if we did.:p....

Doesn't get much better than this: B2B & the Cats & Swans Boards all in free-fall at the one time because of us.....Happy Days!:D

Remove this Banner Ad

Back