List Mgmt. Welcome Liam Duggan Pick 11 2014 Draft

Remove this Banner Ad

He's my cousin's son. We're all mad Bulldog supporters. You'd better look after him!

He seems like a real quality kid and a credit to your cousins

Now if you get in his ear about returning home, we will hunt you down and hurt you

Welcome to the club Liam Guggan
http://www.westcoasteagles.com.au/video/2014-11-27/first-interview-with-liam-guggan
f5a5229e52.jpg

Midfielder with actual skills, can't complain too much surely?
Seems like a decent pick to me so don't understand the bitching.

Would like to know what it was about Laverde that spooked clubs away from him though

Your thoughts on Freo's draft?

Seems like a decent pick to me so don't understand the bitching.

Would like to know what it was about Laverde that spooked clubs away from him though

Your thoughts on Freo's draft?

Happy with our first two, less so with our last two. I tried to go in cold but the hype around the talls got to me so I can't help but feel a little disappointed like pretty much every other Freo fan right now.

As much as I was upset missing out on Cockatoo there is no doubt that this Duggan could be a gun.

I think a lot of people are upset because they know we wont see him play for a while, but when we do he will be a 200+ game player.

The only real question mark for mine is whether his poise and skills hold up at AFL level.

If they do, we have a very solid prospect. If they don't, well he'll be a back flanker forever.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not convinced we would have taken Cockatoo anyway - Duggan has Simpson written all over him and I have no problems with this pick
Duggan seemed to be our first choice once Pickett was no chance.

Midfielder with actual skills, can't complain too much surely?

Just saw the highlights on the WC website. Quite happy now - looks like quality skills on both feet.

The previous "highlights" package i looked at should have had Benny Hill music attached.

I always like looking at the highlights of how blokes kick going inside 50 - IMO the true test of skills. The highlight package looks promising

Remove this Banner Ad

Back