Mason Cox...showing some promise

Remove this Banner Ad

The-Sauce.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

hey guys, i had a notification on my Youtube app and the Title was Mason Cox - Collingwood Media, i watched the video as soon as i got the notification and the video was Derek Hine talking to us about him and his ability to not just be a ruck and that he could be a key forward as he has the ability to catch the catch the ball at the highest point, Hine also said he had the athleticism of your 180cm player or something along those lines, he also said he didnt care about what Cox could currently do with the football as that isnt important at this stage. Inbetween footage they also had Cox on webcam in a Collingwood t-shirt and he talked about being on the MCG and that he had only been in australia ten days ago and finished the video with GO PIES. The video has since been Deleted.

It was odd, my youtube never notifies me when one of my subbed channels uploads a video, it was like the app new i wanted to watch the video.

hey guys, i had a notification on my Youtube app and the Title was Mason Cox - Collingwood Media, i watched the video as soon as i got the notification and the video was Derek Hine talking to us about him and his ability to not just be a ruck and that he could be a key forward as he has the ability to catch the catch the ball at the highest point, Hine also said he had the athleticism of your 180cm player or something along those lines, he also said he didnt care about what Cox could currently do with the football as that isnt important at this stage. Inbetween footage they also had Cox on webcam in a Collingwood t-shirt and he talked about being on the MCG and that he had only been in australia ten days ago and finished the video with GO PIES. The video has since been Deleted.

Should of Downloaded it.

Well I believe it 90% at the Moment. That I think you are not Lying as I have seen that happen before but Just have to see it to be 100% sure. Guess You Understand

Well without seeing vide - We just have to be Patiant
Okay Dave thanks, I'll just have to sit on Cox for a while until we know what's up.

Needs Patient but Sounds like it could be up today or Monday
I hope it's soon as I'm going away this weekend & need Cox to be up before Monday.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back