Mason Cox...showing some promise

Remove this Banner Ad

where did he say this? and yes you are :)

Can't link at the moment but it's an article for fox footy, touched on a few other things like a healthy Ben Reid and Brown make us a much better squad and our age profile and having a much healthier squad heading into this preseason than previous years will make us much better prepared for next year.

Don't know why I asked for permission, I get really excited about the thought of Cox.

I think it moved, Jerry!

With any luck we may have found someone who can make a genuine contribution.

Anyone who makes a genuine contribution at 211.4cm is going to become a real headache for the opposition.

It's a long road ahead for the big guy but the words "competitive animal instinct" are just what I want to hear.

Has the nature basketball type movement ( up back sideways) so really just needs to kick his kicking and footy knowledge working and reckon he'll go ok. PS can't help but feel that Freeman will be an out and out jet.
Freeman has all the tools and attributes, if he gets a good run at it he should make the grade big time.

Has the nature basketball type movement ( up back sideways) so really just needs to get his kicking and footy knowledge working and reckon he'll go ok. PS can't help but feel that Freeman will be an out and out jet.

Robert Warnock doesn't have these and he goes all right

sometimes...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm going to have no hope using Warnock as a bench mark in trying to explain how Cox has a chance at a career:cool:

I'm going to have no hope using Warnock as a bench mark in trying to explain how Cox has a chance at a career:cool:
I understand what you're saying, but if the club feels Cox is only capable of getting to Warnock's level then we should give up on him now...

I understand what you're saying, but if the club feels Cox is only capable of getting to Warnock's level then we should give up on him now...

Warnock is decent back up ruck and with Grundy and Witts, Cox is more than likely going to be back up. Cox from what I know is also more athletic than Warnock so he does have potential to be better IMO.

Warcock is decent back up ruck and with Grundy and Witts, Cox is more than likely going to be back up. Cox from what I know is also more athletic than Warnock so he does have potential to be better IMO.
I see what you did there.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back