Universal Love Welcome Mitch Robinson!

Remove this Banner Ad

Fevola was an arsehole...pre-recruitment. He did not alter post-recruitment. Stats do not measure assholeness, as far as i am aware. Voss mistake...big mistake.

Could use a lot of pejoratives to describe Fev... immature, impulsive, childish, uncouth, careless, unprofessional, self-destuctive...

Wouldn't use the word "arsehole" though... He was actually well above average in the kindness and generosity stakes. Just dragged down by all the other things above.

Could use a lot of pejoratives to describe Fev... immature, impulsive, childish, uncouth, careless, unprofessional, self-destuctive...

Wouldn't use the word "arsehole" though... He was actually well above average in the kindness and generosity stakes. Just dragged down by all the other things above.

Waste of ******* time then?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Mitch was raised a Jehovah's witness, he is not one of the 144,000 AFAIK so no, heaven does not hold a place for him :D

All along the watchtower....?

If only we had a dollar for every time those french buggers 'borrowed' it, we'd be outta debt, eh?
Reminds me of the Davis Cup earlier this year in a little town called La Roche sur Yon (one to miss if travelling around France).

Me and a few of the other Lions supporting fans got in front of 300+ frogs and sang the song. Got a rousing standing ovation obviously thinking we took the time to learn their anthem.

I don't mean to be a kill joy here, but is all of this personal banter really necessary or warranted on this thread??? I know it's the off season & news is slow, but surely this stuff can be posted elsewhere. Can't we just stick to the topic of welcoming Mitch Robinson. Just my opinion. Others may love reading this.

I don't mean to be a kill joy here, but is all of this personal banter really necessary or warranted on this thread??? I know it's the off season & news is slow, but surely this stuff can be posted elsewhere. Can't we just stick to the topic of welcoming Mitch Robinson. Just my opinion. Others may love reading this.
Off-season, mate. It happens.

And the party pooper of the year awards goes too.

Haha jks mate. Off season who cares.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back