List Mgmt. Welcome Pick 36 - Tom Cole

Remove this Banner Ad

Because the Skippos videoes aren't meant to be 'highlights' - they are showcases of the players' involvements in the U/18 carnivals. He does them every year.

So it's intended to be more of an 'objective' representation of the player's performances in the carnival - nothing else.
Yeah, but Cole's video in particular is a lot shorter than most of his videos that I've seen and has very little footage of him kicking, his other videos are lot better.

Port got Bonner, not us

But TBH, I like Cole's highlights better than Parti Times'

Would rather a poor mans Elliot Yeo/Shaun Burgoyne than the next Matthew Suckling. Honestly guys Cole will be the type who you chuck in the midfield and he will win you some clearances or you play him off the half back flank and he beats his man more often than not and provides some run.

He just posted a photo on Instragram #weagles. not sure how well that will go down with fans

lovejoy3.jpg

cole describes him self as a line breaker but from his highlights it doesnt seem his pace is line breaking like guys like brodie smith or an Isaac smith. Tho he seem to be good at breaking/avoiding tackles and except for than insta video i posted, he has good special awareness. Im excited for him and nelson as i believe both are classy defenders that can be future leaders of the club. Hopefully ellis decides to hang his boots at the end of the season.

cole describes him self as a line breaker but from his highlights it doesnt seem his pace is line breaking like guys like brodie smith or an Isaac smith. Tho he seem to be good at breaking/avoiding tackles and except for than insta video i posted, he has good special awareness. Im excited for him and nelson as i believe both are classy defenders that can be future leaders of the club. Hopefully ellis decides to hang his boots at the end of the season.

Mountford seemed like a line breaker

We should have taken him.

Mountford seemed like a line breaker

We should have taken him.
could have got him ahead of Mutimer but cole was concidered a late first rounder or early second rounder and we kinda got a bargain on him.
My hatred for the blue increased when blues took cuningham.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Bruce_mcavaney.jpg

Got some Cole TAC stats. Averages. I know people love numbers.

25 possessions
13 contested
6 clearances
6 tackles
2.3 frees for
5 marks
Good numbers. Not so much hype about Cole, but I am confident he will be a good pick up. I think he will be a tough nut, and we need a couple of that ilk.

Good numbers. Not so much hype about Cole, but I am confident he will be a good pick up. I think he will be a tough nut, and we need a couple of that ilk.

Most phantoms have said will slide but is a pretty good player

i say i look like brad pitt , sing like jimmy barnes and run like Bolt doesnt mean its true

Remove this Banner Ad

Back