Coaching Staff Brendon Bolton - Senior Coach - Locked in until end of 2020 (23/5/18)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why do we want Neil Craig at the club :confused: Very ordinary decision.
Why? He takes instructions from Bolton who is running the show, but Craig has demonstrated that he has the experience, knowledge and ability to do the job Bolton asks of him.

Yeah Jatz he's been at Geelong for ages as a VFL then development coach. Similar to Bolton, has worked his way up from local footy to VFL and now AFL. Did a good job at Geelong.
Really impressed with what we've put together! We'll get mocked for Craig but I like him in that role as well. :thumbsu:

Thanks for the feedback SC :thumbsu:

Why? He takes instructions from Bolton who is running the show, but Craig has demonstrated that he has the experience, knowledge and ability to do the job Bolton asks of him.
I just cant be excited by Neil Craig joining the club, never been impressed with him.

Hopefully he proves me wrong and does a great job.

Really impressed with what we've put together! We'll get mocked for Craig but I like him in that role as well. :thumbsu:

Thanks for the feedback SC :thumbsu:
I kind of agree.
Seems as though a lot of Bolton-like-minded development type coaches being put together to invigorate the place

Although I'm not that excited about Craig, he may be the odd man out to add some Yang to the Yin. So it may actually work out okay. Only time will tell.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

hopeofcarlton2016.png

Bolts is the man. Mark my words/

Okay. Sentence structure a little haphazard but I'm only marking words so I will let that go.

Also the second sentence ends in a slash rather than a full stop.

'Bolts is the man' is confusing. Is there only one man? Or should it be 'Bolts is a man'? This would be accurate.

I can see what you were trying to say and there were no spelling errors.

Solid B I think. Keep up the good work.

if he brings the hawthorn style to carlton we could move up quite quickly. i sat on the first level yesterday on the hff city end and was amazed how the hawks don't play with a true key forward. roughhead and schoenmakers played up on the wings then pushed forward with the ball. the only time they bomb it long is when the ruck is down there and the smalls get under them anyway. its extremely impressive and you can see why they let franklin go.

if we develop a good back six which we can with weitering and plowman and we have enough flankers. we need more depth in mid and outside run. The most impressive thing about them is there efficiency. They just hit targets and make the right decisions and jump on any mistake. i hope that's us in just a couple of years.

if he brings the hawthorn style to carlton we could move up quite quickly. i sat on the first level yesterday on the hff city end and was amazed how the hawks don't play with a true key forward. roughhead and schoenmakers played up on the wings then pushed forward with the ball. the only time they bomb it long is when the ruck is down there and the smalls get under them anyway. its extremely impressive and you can see why they let franklin go.

if we develop a good back six which we can with weitering and plowman and we have enough flankers. we need more depth in mid and outside run. The most impressive thing about them is there efficiency. They just hit targets and make the right decisions and jump on any mistake. i hope that's us in just a couple of years.

It all comes down to selecting the right personnel in the recruitment phase.

Lets hope he brings the best of the Hawks...with the addition of his own style which builds a bloody dynasty where we are once more at the top where we belong....is that too much to ask for :)

Lets hope he brings the best of the Hawks...with the addition of his own style which builds a bloody dynasty where we are once more at the top where we belong....is that too much to ask for :)
Probably ..... but stuff it we're asking anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back