Coaching Staff Brendon Bolton - Senior Coach - Locked in until end of 2020 (23/5/18)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope most people are measured/realistic about their expectations for Bolton and the club next year, under the circumstances and the talent/personnel that will have, 5 wins in 2016 would be an acceptable result.

Depending on the fixture, the first month of the season could be bit of a horror show, as the players acclimatize to their new teammates and Bolts game plan. A lot of nerve and patience is required, its very unlikely an immediate positive impact will happen (in terms of wins)
Even without having seen the fixture, I can't see us losing a game next season.

images
It's official...the fart is out of the bottle!

Bolton's Blues.
Bolt for the Blue.

It just sounds right, doesn't it !!

Everything about him just feels right, even the name.

Last edited by a moderator:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Love what Bolton brings. I think it's his enthusiasm, his smile and love of the game.
I know they've only just started training but from what I have read and seen it seems that there's a real renaissance feel. Players look unafraid, they look happy and ready to work hard and learn.
It doesn't look like he needs a heavy hand (I'm sure he has one in his kitbag) because the players, old and new, look ready to get on board.
I may be reading too much into it but this preseason has got me keen to watch football again and I think much of it comes from my impression of the coach.

Even without having seen the fixture, I can't see us losing a game next season.
I'm with you, new coach, new players, training the house down, they may as well start engraving the cup now...

i think it would be a mistake for anyone to confuse his good nature with weakness...
I think that he showed the steel fist in the velvet glove with that journo... anyone know who the muppet was that Bolts ripped a new one?

Love what Bolton brings. I think it's his enthusiasm, his smile and love of the game.
I know they've only just started training but from what I have read and seen it seems that there's a real renaissance feel. Players look unafraid, they look happy and ready to work hard and learn.
It doesn't look like he needs a heavy hand (I'm sure he has one in his kitbag) because the players, old and new, look ready to get on board.
I may be reading too much into it but this preseason has got me keen to watch football again and I think much of it comes from my impression of the coach.
I can 1000% confirm he has one in his kit bag. Actually put a few of the senior boys at North Hobart offside when he first started because of it.

10 or so months later they'd won their first flag in 11 years, Bolts won the medal for best player in the state, and the boys loved him.

Can lead from the front our new coach.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back