Coaching Staff Brendon Bolton - Senior Coach - Locked in until end of 2020 (23/5/18)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think that he showed the steel fist in the velvet glove with that journo... anyone know who the muppet was that Bolts ripped a new one?

Did he is there footage?

I can 1000% confirm he has one in his kit bag. Actually put a few of the senior boys at North Hobart offside when he first started because of it.

10 or so months later they'd won their first flag in 11 years, Bolts won the medal for best player in the state, and the boys loved him.

Can lead from the front our new coach.

He has to lead from the front.

Otherwise no one would be able to see him...

Did he is there footage?
In the footage posted yesterday during the career one announcement thingy. The guy asked a question about whether his attitude and demeanour might not be enough to deal with recalcitrant footballers. He answered with a smile... the guy pushed it, the smile dropped and he answered quite assertively.

Slapped him down well.

I like our new boss... he has big brass ones.

His personality and disposition is ideal in my opinion. The sort of guy if you do everything right, you'll get on with him great, but at the same time, you know not to try cross him because he won't hesitate to put a rocket up your you-know-what.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

His personality and disposition is ideal in my opinion. The sort of guy if you do everything right, you'll get on with him great, but at the same time, you know not to try cross him because he won't hesitate to put a rocket up your you-know-what.
That's the good teacher coming out in him. I'm currently studying to be a teacher and what you just described is exactly what I am trying to work towards. It's very hard to do though.

Bolton is going to be excellent for our club! I just hope we give him a good chance and as a club we aren't too impatient!

In the footage posted yesterday during the career one announcement thingy. The guy asked a question about whether his attitude and demeanour might not be enough to deal with recalcitrant footballers. He answered with a smile... the guy pushed it, the smile dropped and he answered quite assertively.

Slapped him down well.

I like our new boss... he has big brass ones.
56c343627e85a14d524f4785abe3a924bc7da1df848ca3aa9f38ba360ea72a5f.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back