AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
"Goddess"
It's official!!

Welcome Dale :thumbsu:

DaisyBlueArticle_620X370.jpg

Welcome Thommo!

Very excited to have him on board at our great club.

No surprise Collingwood tried to drag it out. But they're were only delaying the inevitable. Thommo no longer wants to be a Collingwood player and has chosen our club as his new home.

Well done to the CFC for landing Thommo.

And all of a sudden, Dale Thomas becomes the worst ever Collingwood player in the eyes of Wobbles fans.

Welcome to the light side, Daisy. :thumbsu:

Disagree.

Dale was probably in the top 3 or 4 best players in the whole league in 2011. If he gets back to that form he will be completely worth the $700,000 (or whatever) you're paying him. He is an awesome player and can do some freakish stuff. Will miss him.

As cruel as it is, Collingwood fans will be hoping his ankle doesn't get back to being good again and that Carlton have to pay $700,000 per year to a player who is injured.
It would be the same as if Gibbs or someone came to Collingwood... You guys would want to wish them well, but because it's a bitter rival you actually just want them to crash and burn.
But never will Dale be remembered as the worst collingwood player in history. Great servant of the club.

Welcome Thommo!

Very excited to have him on board at our great club.

No surprise Collingwood tried to drag it out. But they're were only delaying the inevitable. Thommo no longer wants to be a Collingwood player and has chosen our club as his new home.

Well done to the CFC for landing Thommo.

Yeah... If we wanted to drag it out we could have done so for another day... :rolleyes: Calm down.

Thomas going gives you guys what you want, and gives us a #11 pick to either get Taylor Adams or have as a live pick in the draft. Both clubs are doing well out of this I believe, and there certainly was nothing for us to gain by delaying the decision not to match the offer. We need comfirmation of that compo pick so that we can trade it... That could only be done once Daisy was gone.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah... If we wanted to drag it out we could have done so for another day... :rolleyes: Calm down.

Then explain to me why it took Carlton less than 3 hours to confirm they wouldn't match the offer for Eddie Betts & Hawthorn took less than 3 to confirm they wouldn't match Buddy's? It took you lot nearly 2 days.

Whats done is done. Thommo is now a Carlton player & will most likely retire a Carlton player.

So this seems to have come out of the blue. Anyone know anything about this guy?

Have only heard that he's an injured metrosexual with a bad case of being the coach's pet. ;)

WELCOME DAISY

Everyone looks better in navy blue, especially Carlton’s newest recruit Dale Thomas. The 26-year-old will don the iconic Carlton guernsey after signing a four year deal, under the AFL’s free agency rules. Thomas, who is currently on holiday, has told carltonfc.com.au that he’s looking forward to making his home at Visy Park. “I’m really excited to be coming to Carlton,” Thomas said. “It’s a terrific Club with a team on the improve.

“It has been a tough couple of years for me and it felt like the right time to move on. “I’m grateful Carlton has given me the opportunity. I’m excited about joining players like Marc Murphy and Chris Judd, and of course the chance to work with Mick again. “It will be a new challenge and one I’m looking forward to.”

WELCOME DAISY

Remove this Banner Ad

Back