Toast Welcome to Carlton Dale Thomas!

Remove this Banner Ad

Not going to watch this or any other footy related show tonight.
I know we were crap last night - I don't need it rammed down my throat over and over again.

I haven't watched all year but will avoid it especially tonight.

I know we're no good. I don't need Robbo & Gerard telling me whilst they sit there grinning as they let their hatred for Mick overpower them.

Anyone notice eddy betts no. against gws on the weekend? at least daisy is coming back from serious injuries & is getting better. Reckon in some big games might not go missing just as much once fit as eddy did/does...

ctacp
curlier than a catoggio pube

Anyone notice eddy betts no. against gws on the weekend? at least daisy is coming back from serious injuries & is getting better. Reckon in some big games might not go missing just as much once fit as eddy did/does...

ctacp
curlier than a catoggio pube

Eddie hardly went missing when it counted. His performances in finals prove that to be a myth.

Betts didn't have a great game on the weekend, indeed he's only really had the one good game thus far this season, but one thing he can't be accused of is that he goes missing when it matters most.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Guess kouta missed that memo..
I guess Williams, Judd, Mclean, Henderson, Warnock, Spalding and other recruits got the memo.

Young players would generally wear high numbers at the start of their careers. Then would move to a low number. Blueseum said Doull wore 59 before moving to 4 and then 11.

Hamill started out wearing the number 36.

Like to see the better players in lower numbers.

I guess Williams, Judd, Mclean, Henderson, Warnock, Spalding and other recruits got the memo.

Young players would generally wear high numbers at the start of their careers. Then would move to a low number. Blueseum said Doull wore 59 before moving to 4 and then 11.

Hamill started out wearing the number 36.

Like to see the better players in lower numbers.

Guess that's the thing with players like Doull, and dare I say, Thomas' stature.. They get to CHOOSE what number they want to wear..

I know that a lot of players in the EPL and other football (soccer) leagues have their preferred numbers and at the jumper presentations at the beginning of the season when they have to register what numbers the players are going to be wearing, if the players preferred number is available then it is offered to them.

And then you have rugby... where the numbers on the players backs are determined by the position that they play in. Although their numbers are always associated by the position... there is one position where the number is actually the same name as the position. The number 8... dont ask me what happened there because I dont think that even the historians of the game really know why that happened.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back