News Welcome to Carlton Steven Trigg

Remove this Banner Ad

Trigg on 5AA right now. Seems like a goodbye interview. Talking about everything - speaking about the 90s at the moment.

Edit: here is the sound cloud

Last edited:

Must be a presser for Adelaide happening right now - their chairman just said Trigg will be at our game tomorrow night as his first introduction.

Must be a presser for Adelaide happening right now - their chairman just said Trigg will be at our game tomorrow night as his first introduction.
#DoItForTriggy

Malthouse has my support: new Blues CEO
Trigg said the Carlton chief executive's job presented challenges on and off the field.

"I don't think there are too many cushy jobs in that regard anywhere across the competition," he said.

"I prefer to see it as an opportunity to make a difference.

"Whether that is the bottom-line, whether that is football department or whatever it is, I think there is some scope to do something.

"The club has got enormous latent support. It has got a great presence.

"There's just some areas that we can improve on and I think Carton people everywhere would suggest that is the case."
Ixnay on the Visy.

Well Im going to go against the grain here of most Crows Supporters on here...I think you have done well getting Triggy on board...Up until Tippetgate he was renown as a very good CEO, in fact one of the best in the AFL. You only have to look at the stability of our Club while he was in charge to see that. You can't blame our lack of success on him either. We definately had our chances in 2005 and 2006. Im not the only one that thinks this either, there are plenty of us Crows Supporters who still think highly of Triggy. No one knows the full story of Tippettgate, and we will never know as the Tippetts would sue the pants off anyone that said anything negative against them..I think Triggy took the fall, and as the CEO he had to. Anyway one of the things I love about Triggy is that you can email him with any query and he will email you back. He also had a lot to do with Adelaide Oval and deserves a lot of the credit for its success. Give him a chance, he deserves it...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He hasn't done much so far for me to form a view yet. :p

The interview he gave on radio a few weeks ago was encouraging but we need to see action.

No doubt a good performance, the ABC chappies gave him a good 'airing' me thinks Sellers may have had a hand in it...? I agree lets see what he does ...
Well that's $50k saved for starters JaB.
Aph $50k saved from here and spent....where? is a good question to ask I guess

No doubt a good performance, the ABC chappies gave him a good 'airing' me thinks Sellers may have had a hand in it...? I agree lets see what he does ...

Aph $50k saved from here and spent....where? is a good question to ask I guess
BF xmas party.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back