Player Watch Ben Crocker (Delisted 2019, Pies VFL 2024)

Remove this Banner Ad

Could him not playing much Midfield be reason he fell.

Snoop Dog I like you comparison to Stevie J :)

Yeah possibly. was pretty excited when we got him. Got a hold of some mates involved at Marcellin today and big wraps on Sier. I'll put something in the thread on him re the feedback.

http://www.collingwoodfc.com.au/news/2015-11-25/ben-crockers-collingwood-idol

Scott Burns was my neighbour for about six years in Surrey Hills. I grew up idolising him,” Crocker told Collingwood Media after being drafted on Tuesday night.

“I absolutely loved Scott. I used to drag him along to all the school days at Balwyn and I used to go to his house as a young kid and play with his dog.

I like the kid already......good taste.

Burnsy was my all time favourite number 17 for the Pies.

More Info to Come

STeal

Theres no more info coming... is there Td...

feels.png

More Info to Come

STeal
TradeDraft if you are going to take the honour of getting the welcome to Collingwood at least add some insight to the player we have recruited.. A picture, Where his he from, How tall, What weight, What position, Who is he compared to??, Who is his favourite big footy poster??

This is what the fans are asking for.. We need you to lift your game for the rookie draft!!

TradeDraft if you are going to take the honour of getting the welcome to Collingwood at least add some insight to the player we have recruited.. A picture, Where his he from, How tall, What weight, What position, Who is he compared to??, Who is his favourite big footy poster??

This is what the fans are asking for.. We need you to lift your game for the rookie draft!!

I mean by More Info that it will come Further in the Thread then the Original Post.

I will add some Video's there after I had my Tea

(Log in to remove this ad.)

His haircut reminds me of Robbie Gray, hopefully he plays like that.

His haircut reminds me of Robbie Gray, hopefully he plays like that.

True that! Was actually going to say his work in the forward 50 has a lot of similarities IMO to Gray. Haven't seen much of him and only on tv, but that's the guy he reminds me of most.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back